Search found 4 matches
Search found 4 matches • Page 1 of 1
- Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:41 pm
- Forum: National and Regional Comparisons and Discussion
- Topic: HSQBRank 2017-18: Now with a Patreon page!
- Replies: 122
- Views: 39074
Our ppb at Commerce Clause, which used the FACTS set, was skewed because the tournament used bouncebacks, which would have messed up your data.
- Sun Mar 04, 2018 12:40 pm
- Forum: National Tournaments
- Topic: All-World Predictions
- Replies: 15
- Views: 4607
In the Southeast, Kevin Huang of Chattahoochee and Jack Lewis (Battle Ground Academy) should definitely be considered. Chandler Parks and William Richey from Dorman are pretty good as well.
- Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:30 am
- Forum: High school area archives
- Topic: NGIT I @ North Gwinnett High School (Suwanee, GA 2/24/2018)
- Replies: 7
- Views: 2780
Can we get a field update, please?