2018-19 High School Set Feedback Form

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
AKKOLADE
Sin

2018-19 High School Set Feedback Form

Post by AKKOLADE »

You can find the form here.

As a reminder, please provide meaningful, constructive feedback on this form. Responses will be shared directly with those who produce sets.
Fred Morlan
University of Kentucky CoP, 2017
International Quiz Bowl Tournaments, CEO, co-owner
former PACE member, president, etc.
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
AKKOLADE
Sin

Re: 2018-19 High School Set Feedback Form

Post by AKKOLADE »

I've added a bunch of NAQT sets to this form - including the 2018 SSNCT, IS-176A, IS-177, and IS-178A.
Fred Morlan
former hsqbrank manager, former NAQT writer & subject editor, former hsqb Administrator/Chief Administrator
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

I have added PSACA, WHAQ, and the 2018 MSNCT set to this form.
Fred Morlan
AKKOLADE
Sin

Post by AKKOLADE »

I've been asked why I'm doing this form. Here are some reasons:

1) It promotes people giving feedback for sets, which is especially important with newer groups producing sets or those with fewer mirroring opportunities. Ideally, this feedback would help

2) People are more likely to give feedback if it's easy to access. This form should break down the big questions about a set's quality into easily answerable

3) This form removes any hesitancy someone may feel about giving feedback due to having their name attached to it. There's the argument that anonymity could increase the harshness of feedback provided, but so far that hasn't been the case.

4) If something is very wrong with a set, this provides another avenue for this to be discovered.
Fred Morlan