History Bowl Results

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Kid from NY
Kimahri

History Bowl Results

Post by Kid from NY »

What's up with the ridiculous backlog of results? Is this site even being updated any more?

User was reminded to add a school to their signature. --Mgmt.
Dave Lee
Unaffiliated
Great Bustard
Auron

Re: History Bowl Results

Post by Great Bustard »

Kid from NY wrote:What's up with the ridiculous backlog of results? Is this site even being updated any more?

User was reminded to add a school to their signature. --Mgmt.
We're in the process of transferring over to a new website, and the results are going to be all posted there. If you're interested in a particular team or result, email me, and I'll send it to you in the meantime.
David Madden
Ridgewood (NJ) '99, Princeton '03
Founder and Director: International History Bee and Bowl, National History Bee and Bowl (High School Division), International History Olympiad, United States Geography Olympiad, US History Bee, US Academic Bee and Bowl, National Humanities Bee, National Science Bee, International Academic Bowl.
Adviser and former head coach for Team USA at the International Geography Olympiad
Kid from NY
Kimahri

Post by Kid from NY »

When will the transfer be completed?
Dave Lee
Unaffiliated
Great Bustard
Auron

Post by Great Bustard »

As soon as I can get to it, hopefully by the end of next week. I'm basically working 15 hour days every day through the holiday weekend, but there's a lot I'm trying to get done, and the stats will be there when people need them.
David Madden
Ridgewood (NJ) '99, Princeton '03
Founder and Director: International History Bee and Bowl, National History Bee and Bowl (High School Division), International History Olympiad, United States Geography Olympiad, US History Bee, US Academic Bee and Bowl, National Humanities Bee, National Science Bee, International Academic Bowl.
Adviser and former head coach for Team USA at the International Geography Olympiad