Doing so will:
- Allow all tournaments that use your set to specify that fact in the database, so your question set listing will indicate all of the tournaments using it.
- Make you the owner of the entry, so that when you're ready to post the set to quizbowlpackets.com you won't have to create a duplicate or ask the owner to transfer it.
- The preferred format for a question set name is "201x Set Name" (with the year first).
- Numbered sets like those by NAQT and HSAPQ should follow the existing formats of "NAQT Invitational Series #120"/"NAQT Invitational Series #121A"/"NAQT Middle School Series #6" and "HSAPQ Tournament #32".
- Names for annual tournaments that also include the iteration number, such as "2012 Maggie Walker GSAC XX", are fine as long as they include the year.
- If you are adding this upcoming season's iteration of a set that has been written in the past and is available on quizbowlpackets.com, it would also be nice if you are consistent from year to year. For instance, if your set last season was "2013 BHSAT", name the upcoming one "2014 BHSAT" and not "2014 Bulldog High School Academic Tournament".
(mods, feel free to move or sticky as desired)