2018 Ohio Trash Set Available for Mirrors

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
BobGHHS
Rikku

2018 Ohio Trash Set Available for Mirrors

Post by BobGHHS »

The 2018 Ohio Trash set will be played at 5 Ohio sites on December 8 and 15, 2018, after which time it will be available for mirrors.

The general distribution is:

4/4 each of movies, music, tv and sports (1 pre-2000, 1-last 2 years and 2 post-2000) with the other 4 being a mix of 2 listed as "other" and then 1 internet question and 1 question about advertising/consumer products/etc. There will likely be 11 packets in the set plus some extra questions for tiebreakers and replacements. The set was written by myself, Drew Scheeler, Nick Tabar, Ryan and Cari Milowicki, the Tippecanoe High School seniors and a couple other fantastic writers.

If you're looking for a trash set to mirror (especially as a fundraiser for HSNCT / PACE / whatever), shoot me an email at bk31883 <at> gmail and we can discuss it - I don't frequent this board so no guarantees that I will see anything posted here. Email is your best bet.

If you don't want to mirror but are looking for a potential site to attend - the main site in Cleveland is at Olmsted Falls HS, but the mirror sites are as follows:

**DAYTON AREA - Tippecanoe High School in Tipp City - December 8. The contact for that tournament is Joe Bellas ([email protected]).
**NW OHIO - Swanton High School on December 15. The contact for that tournament is Greg Bossick ([email protected]).
**YOUNGSTOWN AREA - East Palestine High School on December 15. The contact for that tournament is Mike Palagano ([email protected]).
**ASHTABULA AREA - Lakeside High School on December 15th. The contact for that tournament is Ed Gallatin ([email protected]).
Bob Kilner
Kent State '06 - Boise State '10
Former Coach, Garfield Hts (OH) (2001-08)
Former Coach, Eastlake North HS (OH) (2015-22)

"I'd sooner fail than not be among the greatest." - John Keats
crbirdx

Re: 2018 Ohio Trash Set Available for Mirrors

Post by crbirdx »

Rick from Bishop Hartley would like to mirror your set on 5/4/19. He should be contacting you.
Last edited by crbirdx on Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
BobGHHS
Rikku

Re: 2018 Ohio Trash Set Available for Mirrors

Post by BobGHHS »

Rick from Bishop Hartley would like to mirror your set on 4/6/19. He should be contacting you.
Thanks for the heads up.
Bob Kilner
Kent State '06 - Boise State '10
Former Coach, Garfield Hts (OH) (2001-08)
Former Coach, Eastlake North HS (OH) (2015-22)

"I'd sooner fail than not be among the greatest." - John Keats