Choosing A or B in HSAPQ Bonuses

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Hypersmart
Lulu

Choosing A or B in HSAPQ Bonuses

Post by Hypersmart »

I was wondering if there was any advantage in playing A or B for HSAPQ VHSL Question Sets. I generally have a better time playing B, because I feel as they include more science. If anyone has any advice that would be great!
Last edited by Hypersmart on Mon May 23, 2016 8:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Veer R
2008-09 Male Athlete of the Year

Re: Choosing A or B in HSAPQ Bonuses

Post by Cody »

Hypersmart wrote:I was wondering if there was any advantage in playing A or B for HSAPQ VHSL Question Sets. I generally have a better time playing B, because I feel as they include more science. However, the best player on my team knows history and literature which he feels comes up most in A sets. If anyone has any advice that would be great!
The allocation of directed round parts is random, and any perceived distributional quirks are nonexistent over the whole set. There is no strategy involved.
Cody Voight, VCU ’14.
Hypersmart
Lulu

Post by Hypersmart »

Thank you for replying, this there anyone that you personally prefer? For the sake of some strategy.
Veer R
2008-09 Male Athlete of the Year

Post by Cody »

Hypersmart wrote:Thank you for replying, this there anyone that you personally prefer? For the sake of some strategy.
I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but there isn't any strategy. You should choose according to whatever strikes your fancy.
Cody Voight, VCU ’14.