Quizkitten III (Bainbridge, GA) 1/19/13 (MSNCT Qualifier)

Dormant threads from the middle school section are preserved here.
MitchAlday
Lulu

Quizkitten III (Bainbridge, GA) 1/19/13 (MSNCT Qualifier)

Post by MitchAlday »

Dear Academic Team Coaches and Sponsors,

It’s almost that time again! Bainbridge HS is pleased to announce that we will be hosting the Quizkitten III on January 19, 2013. Last year was a wonderful tournament, and we’re looking forward to exceeding that this year! This year's tournament will use NAQT's MS-05 set, and the top 15% of the field will qualify for NAQT's MS National Championship Tournament.

GAME FORMAT:
4 players can play at a time. We will be using bounce-backs, powers, and negs at this tournament.

TOURNAMENT FORMAT:
Will be decided based on the number of teams that register. However, we do plan on having teams arrive between 8 and 8:30, rules meeting at 8:30, and round one at 8:50.

FEES & PAYMENT:
First team = $75
Second team = $65
Third team = $55
Fourth team = $45
Buzzer discount = $5/working system
Moderator discount = $15
Distance discount = $5/100 miles (per googlemaps)

All discounts apply per team, not per school; i.e. if you are bringing two teams and two buzzer systems and driving 200 miles, you will receive a $10 discount for your buzzers and a $10 discount for your distance. That would bring your total to $75 + $65 - $10 - $10 = $120.

Checks need to be received as soon as possible. I will take them up until the day of the competition, but I have to adhere to the policy of “no pay; no play.”

Please, mail checks to the following address:
BHS Quiz Bowl
1 Bearcat Blvd
Bainbridge, GA

We are looking forward to hosting a great competition.

Let me know if you have any questions. See you in January!

Visit us at http://www.facebook.com/bhsquizcats
Mitch Alday
Quiz Bowl Ronin
Former Coach - Bainbridge HS (GA)