DCC Fall Middle School Tournament (Oct. 17th- NAQT MS-15)

Dormant threads from the middle school section are preserved here.
CGismondiCC
Wakka

DCC Fall Middle School Tournament (Oct. 17th- NAQT MS-15)

Post by CGismondiCC »

Academic Team Coaches:

It is my pleasure to announce the Detroit Catholic Central Fall Middle School Tournament which will be held Saturday, October 17th at Detroit Catholic Central High School’s campus located at 27225 Wixom Road, Novi, MI, 48374.

The tournament will be using the NAQT MS-15 set. The tournament is intended for middle school players, meaning only 5th thru 8th grade players are eligible to compete.
Each game will feature two halves with ten questions. Tournament bracketing and playoff format will be determined once a clearer picture of the size of the field is obtained.

The fee structure is as follows:
• $50 cost per team
• $10 discount per buzzer (limit 2)
• $10 discount for teams travelling 100 miles or more for the tournament (one way)
• No charge beyond the second team from the same school

Please make all checks payable to Catholic Central Academic Team, 27225, Wixom Road, Novi, MI, 48374.

We look forward to your attendance at our tournament. Tournament registration can be made by emailing me at [email protected]. Please also feel free to email me with any questions at the same email address.

Registration opens at 8:00 A.M. until 8:30 A.M. followed by a brief meeting for coaches and player. We expect to begin play promptly at 9:00A.M.
Christopher J. Gismondi, Detroit Catholic Catholic Central Head Coach
CGismondiCC
Wakka

Re: DCC Fall Middle School Tournament (Oct. 17th- NAQT MS-15

Post by CGismondiCC »

Field (Updated 10/7) 12 teams

All Saints A
All Saints B
Smith
St. Michael A
St. Michael B
St. Michael C