Temporary Archive

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
The Toad to Wigan Pier
Tidus

Temporary Archive

Post by The Toad to Wigan Pier »

Copied from "quizbowlpackets.com future" thread
The temporary archive for sets from this year can be found at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/80759358/index.html . The purpose of this site is to make sure sets are not lost/forgotten during the transition. These sets will probably be migrated to the new permanent archive during the summer. If you wish to add your set, please email me.

List of Packets being stored here that are not on quizbowlpackets.com:
BHSAT
OLEFIN
BARGE
LIST II
Prison Bowl V
Scanned Packets from Berkeley's Archive
Wild Kingdom
Minnesota High School Novice
Collegiate Novice 2
2012 NSC
2012 Chicago Peaceful Resolution
GSAC XIX
VCU/OSU
2012 CO History Doubles
WELD
2012 Chicago Open
William Butler
UVA '11
Georgia Tech 13
The Toad to Wigan Pier
Tidus

Re: Temporary Archive

Post by The Toad to Wigan Pier »

The 2011-2012 season is over and there a couple of sets from this past year that haven't been made available for online posting. I realize some sets still have upcoming mirrors(ATTACK, YMIR, etc) and some set owners will decline on posting their sets online. To my knowledge, the following sets could be posted now if the owners wanted:

IMSANITY2
WUHSAC XIV
ACE IQC

I think there are also some trash tournaments from the past year that never got posted(Ohio Trash?), but that isn't my domain. In conclusion, if you are the owner of any of the above sets or any other unposted set and you want it posted, email me a copy of the set. I also apologize if any of those sets are posted elsewhere and I'm just not aware of it.
William Butler
UVA '11
Georgia Tech 13