I'm incredibly excited to announce a new add-on for Quinterest: QuizBug, a question-reader and study tool created by Chris Winkler (Barrington).
Users of older question readers like Quizbowl Central and ProtoBowl will already be familiar with the basics of QuizBug. But QuizBug has several key differences:
- Questions drawn from the enormous and continuously-expanding Quinterest database.
- Ability to search questions by specific tournaments, (sub)categories, difficulties, and highly customizable combinations thereof:
- Ability to combine question-reading with search functionality (reading only questions about a given answerline).
- Simplified notecard creation directly from question text.
- No "multiplayer" modes (and thus no typically "ProtoBowl" behavior).
If the project takes off, we expect to be able to integrate bonus questions into QuizBug sometime in the future.