Training Software for a Whole Team

Packet databases and other quizbowl sites, apps, or software should be discussed here.
tksaleija
Wakka

Training Software for a Whole Team

Post by tksaleija »

So I've been trying this software called Qubowl just to test it out and see how legitimate it is. As a team-monitoring quiz bowl training software, it certainly has potential, but it has too many bugs right now to be seriously useful to a training team (especially at $400+ for a team of 6. I was wondering if anyone knows about anything similar, some sort of site or app that helps train and monitors team members' progress and level on participation as this would be much easier than trying to schedule mismatched practices that try to fit everyone's different college schedules. I've tried Protobowl and it has a significant amount of very good questions, but it doesn't have the ability to track specific team member strengths (i.e. Teammate 1 is good at history and literature but bad at film and science), so if there is anything out there that incorporates the analysis of Qubowl with the reputability and variety of Protobowl, I would love to hear about it!

User was reminded to enable a signature. --Mgmt.
Aleija Rodriguez
University of Michigan 202x
MCMC/MCCC 2019