Survey Texts and Other Resources List (aseemslegit.com)

Packet databases and other quizbowl sites, apps, or software should be discussed here.
vinteuil
Auron

Survey Texts and Other Resources List (aseemslegit.com)

Post by vinteuil »

Hi everyone,

I think I've reached a point where my list of good, quizbowl-relevant survey texts, anthologies, reference works, and online resources at least touches on every major quizbowl topic. So, I'd like to share it here, with the understanding that it is presumably woefully incomplete and pretty idiosyncratic. If you see an obvious hole and know a great text to fill the gap, make a suggestion; if you really think I've chosen the wrong text or resource from a crowded field, leave a comment.

This list has very much benefited from the work of others (Eric and Jerry's old science lists; Matt Bollinger, Joey Goldman, and Jakob Myers have all made a number of helpful suggestions to the current list; I've cribbed from a number of university library reference guides), and I look forward to seeing it grow with help in the future. In any case, I hope this will help direct future players and question writers to quality resources for taking their game to the next level!
Last edited by vinteuil on Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jacob R., ex-Chicago
UlyssesInvictus
Yuna

Re: Survey Texts and Other Resources List

Post by UlyssesInvictus »

This is such an amazing list! Thank you so much for sharing it!
Raynor Kuang
quizdb.org
Harvard 2017, TJHSST 2013
I wrote GRAPHIC and FILM
vinteuil
Auron

Re: Survey Texts and Other Resources List (aseemslegit.com)

Post by vinteuil »

As announced in the other thread, this list can now be conveniently accessed from http://aseemslegit.com
Jacob R., ex-Chicago