Sam Brochin Packet 3 (full title in post)

Everything related to trash tournaments, including announcements, results, and discussion, goes here.

Sam Brochin Packet 3 (full title in post)

Postby sambrochin » Tue Apr 04, 2017 7:52 pm

Might as well announce this now so people actually show up to the readings at nats.

The Increasingly Inaccurately Named Third Annual Sam Brochin Presents™ Packet Revolutions: This Time It's Personal is on its way! The epic* conclusion** to the Sam Brochin Presents™ Packet trilogy is 60% written, and will arrive in time for HSNCT. It will be everything you expect it to be.*** I intend to read the whole trilogy of Sam Brochin Packets at nationals, but if there's not enough interest, I'll just read the new one. Details to come soon-ish.****

*May not be true.
**May not be true.
***May not be true.
****May not be true.

Any questions?
Sam Brochin
Hunter College High School
2016 and 2017 HSNCT National Champion
2017 Sports and Entertainment Bee National Champion
I also write packets
Go Mets
sambrochin
Lulu
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Re: Sam Brochin Packet 3 (full title in post)

Postby Sit Room Guy » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:59 pm

sambrochin wrote:Might as well announce this now so people actually show up to the readings at nats.

The Increasingly Inaccurately Named Third Annual Sam Brochin Presents™ Packet Revolutions: This Time It's Personal is on its way! The epic* conclusion** to the Sam Brochin Presents™ Packet trilogy is 60% written, and will arrive in time for HSNCT. It will be everything you expect it to be.*** I intend to read the whole trilogy of Sam Brochin Packets at nationals, but if there's not enough interest, I'll just read the new one. Details to come soon-ish.****

*May not be true.
**May not be true.
***May not be true.
****May not be true.

Any questions?

I'll play this.
Jakob Myers
The Michigan State University '19ish, Naperville North '17
"No one has ever organized a greater effort to get people interested in pretending to play quiz bowl"
-Ankit Aggarwal
Admin, ILQBM
User avatar
Sit Room Guy
Rikku
 
Posts: 336
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:31 pm
Location: East Lansing, MI

Re: Sam Brochin Packet 3 (full title in post)

Postby Borel hierarchy » Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:48 pm

This post is my formal announcement that's I do not intend on playing this packet
Andrew Wang
Illinois 2016
User avatar
Borel hierarchy
Tidus
 
Posts: 565
Joined: Sun May 23, 2010 10:03 am

Re: Sam Brochin Packet 3 (full title in post)

Postby sambrochin » Sun May 14, 2017 9:34 pm

This packet is done! And I read it! With no prior announcement!

Final score (roughly, because I wasn't paying close attention to the scoring):
Parth: 345
Jakob: 95 (left after 10)
Alistair: 50
Chloe: 45
Krishna: 10
Yared: 10

More readings will be held, this time with a specified date and time.
Sam Brochin
Hunter College High School
2016 and 2017 HSNCT National Champion
2017 Sports and Entertainment Bee National Champion
I also write packets
Go Mets
sambrochin
Lulu
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:41 pm

Re: Sam Brochin Packet 3 (full title in post)

Postby tommykl » Mon May 15, 2017 6:50 pm

sambrochin wrote:This packet is done! And I read it! With no prior announcement!

Final score (roughly, because I wasn't paying close attention to the scoring):
Parth: 345
Jakob: 95 (left after 10)
Alistair: 50
Chloe: 45
Krishna: 10
Yared: 10

More readings will be held, this time with a specified date and time.

If said readings are to be done on Skype or IRC or something, sign me up.
Thomas De Bock - Oxford Brookes University
User avatar
tommykl
Lulu
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:58 pm

Re: Sam Brochin Packet 3 (full title in post)

Postby Neggman » Mon May 15, 2017 7:20 pm

tommykl wrote:
sambrochin wrote:This packet is done! And I read it! With no prior announcement!

Final score (roughly, because I wasn't paying close attention to the scoring):
Parth: 345
Jakob: 95 (left after 10)
Alistair: 50
Chloe: 45
Krishna: 10
Yared: 10

More readings will be held, this time with a specified date and time.

If said readings are to be done on Skype or IRC or something, sign me up.
Emmett Laurie
East Brunswick '16
Rutgers University '20
Neggman
Lulu
 
Posts: 79
Joined: Wed May 06, 2015 2:09 pm

Re: Sam Brochin Packet 3 (full title in post)

Postby sambrochin » Fri May 26, 2017 5:25 pm

HSNCT, 10 PM Saturday
Sam Brochin
Hunter College High School
2016 and 2017 HSNCT National Champion
2017 Sports and Entertainment Bee National Champion
I also write packets
Go Mets
sambrochin
Lulu
 
Posts: 74
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2016 8:41 pm


Return to Trash

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests