3rd Greenville Comet Open - Seeking Mirrors

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
CometCoach72
Wakka

3rd Greenville Comet Open - Seeking Mirrors

Post by CometCoach72 »

The 3rd Annual Greenville Comet Open will take place at Greenville (IL) High School on Feb 12, 2010.

I am currently seeking to mirror another tournament (EDIT note below); we will be using mACF format (preferably with powers, no negs). Last year's field was 14 schools and 20 teams from Central and Southern Illinois; our Comets would love to welcome teams from Missouri, Indiana, Kentucky, or other states who are willing to travel. The defending champion is Chatham Glenwood High School. Greenville is located along Interstate 70 in Southern Illinois about 45 miles east of downtown St. Louis.

Cost per team and question source will be determined before the Christmas break. For Illinois teams, please note that this will be a 5-on-5 event that counts toward IHSA dates. I am expecting that this is the last edition of the Comet Open that will be 5-on-5.

Potential mirrors and interested coaches, please contact me at [email protected] and I will put you on my e-mail list for details as soon as they become available. Be sure to put "Comet Open" in the subject line.

Good luck to all in the coming school year and season.

EDIT: I am seeking other tournaments to mirror, I do not have the resources to write a house set this year. I apologize for confusion.
Jay Winter
Greenville HS (IL) Scholastic Bowl Coach and Chief UN Translator for Math
Decatur MacArthur Class of 1990 - Illinois State Class of 1994 - MS Ed SIU Edwardsville 2010
Harley-Davidson owner since 2009
Fan of Good Questions