Question writers sought

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Great Bustard
Auron

Question writers sought

Post by Great Bustard »

For custom sets I'm using for the classes at ACE camps that I'm teaching. I need a total of 50 tossups (500-600 characters, please) in each of the following four areas:
1. Ancient History
2. European Military History 1500-1900
3. Country Club Bowl (a fun mini-tournament focusing on the finer things in life - tossups on yachting, polo, caviar, expensive automobiles, etc.)
4. The Russian Geography Sideshow (also including historical geography and the geography of all former Soviet republics)

I'll pay $2.50 per question written, please contact me if you're interested. 20 questions in the first two topics will be used for private lessons with videotaped analysis for my students; the other 30 will go along with 50 other questions that someone else is already writing that will compose a singles tournament in these subjects done in a style similar to a NHBB Bee round and finals. Email or private message me if you're interested - this could be a nice antidote to senioritis! I'll need all the questions done by Tuesday June 14, and I'd like to parcel this out to as many people as possible.
David Madden
Ridgewood (NJ) '99, Princeton '03
Founder and Director: International History Bee and Bowl, National History Bee and Bowl (High School Division), International History Olympiad, United States Geography Olympiad, US History Bee, US Academic Bee and Bowl, National Humanities Bee, National Science Bee, International Academic Bowl.
Adviser and former head coach for Team USA at the International Geography Olympiad