SCAT II Date and Interest Survey

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
solidarity
Lulu

SCAT II Date and Interest Survey

Post by solidarity »

Hi, everyone!

We are proud to announce the second annual State College Academic Tournament. It will tentatively be held on Saturday, March 26, 2005. If this presents a problem, however, other possible dates include April 2, April 23, April 30, and all weekends in May. I'd like to know if March 26 is a good date for you, or if there are conflicts.

For more information, please visit our website at http://www.geocities.com/scahskmt.

Please respond to this post, or send me an e-mail.

Thanks!
Jason Ma
Stanford University Quiz Bowl
Host of ACF Fall 2007
solonqb
Rikku

Post by solonqb »

Isn't that the Saturday before Easter?
Noah Rahman
Welcome to Simbabwe, where the property is already owned and the houses built and you compete to burn and dispossess them. Compete with Robert Mugabe, Canaan Banana, Cecil Rhodes and Sir Godfrey Huggins to earn a place on the all-time EU travel ban list!
solidarity
Lulu

Post by solidarity »

Yeah, the tournament date may be changed to the next date due to that, if people wish to stay home Easter weekend.

Edit: In fact, it will be changed to April 2nd, or perhaps April 23rd. CMU is holding its tournament on the weekend of March 26.

Edit again: Actually, it appears the best date is April 30th. Please e-mail me or reply to this post if this is a bad date for anyone.
Jason Ma
Stanford University Quiz Bowl
Host of ACF Fall 2007
Willy Dee Jones McGee III
Lulu

Post by Willy Dee Jones McGee III »

Uberaschung: If you ever post on this board again, I will write a letter to your coach and your school's principal with all of your posts attached. -Admin
A son of many Irish Sharecroppers