Bettendorf, IOWA Pleasant Valley High March 2nd.

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
TheMostIntrestingAsianInTheWorld
Kimahri

Bettendorf, IOWA Pleasant Valley High March 2nd.

Post by TheMostIntrestingAsianInTheWorld » Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:25 pm

Pleasant Valley High School will likely host a NAQT-Style tournament on March 2nd 2013. We are located in the Quad Cities Area by Davenport Moline and Rock Island. Nothing's set in stone yet but we will probably use Introductory-level invitational packets. Anyone's welcome. Can't speculate on fees yet as that'll be the decision of my coach but it will probably be around the standard $50 per team. Email me at Wangmengyu96@ymail.com if you would like to attend. Hope to see you there!
Allen Wang
Pleasant Valley High School '14

dtaylor4
Auron

Re: Bettendorf, IOWA Pleasant Valley High March 2nd.

Post by dtaylor4 » Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:25 pm

TheMostIntrestingAsianInTheWorld wrote:Pleasant Valley High School will likely host a NAQT-Style tournament on March 2nd 2013. We are located in the Quad Cities Area by Davenport Moline and Rock Island. Nothing's set in stone yet but we will probably use Introductory-level invitational packets. Anyone's welcome. Can't speculate on fees yet as that'll be the decision of my coach but it will probably be around the standard $50 per team. Email me at Wangmengyu96@ymail.com if you would like to attend. Hope to see you there!
Is the date set in stone?

TheMostIntrestingAsianInTheWorld
Kimahri

Re: Bettendorf, IOWA Pleasant Valley High March 2nd.

Post by TheMostIntrestingAsianInTheWorld » Thu Nov 22, 2012 8:38 pm

It's not "officially" set in stone but as of now I see no other date when we can do this.
Allen Wang
Pleasant Valley High School '14