Truman Bowl VI April 11, 2015

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
HoustonR
Kimahri

Truman Bowl VI April 11, 2015

Post by HoustonR »

Dear Coaches,

I am pleased to announce that Truman Bowl VI will be taking place on the campus of Truman State University on April 11, 2015. We are still in the process of selecting a mirror packet, but the topic will be updated soon to reflect our choice.

Base Fees:
  • $50 per team, with a team consisting of at least 3 competitors and a maximum of 5 with 1 alternate.
  • $45 per each additional team from the same school
Discounts!
  • $5 per working buzzer system
  • $10 for each 100 miles traveled one way, determined using Google Maps
  • $5 staff discount, 1 discount allowed per team
Payment and Invoice
  • Payments should be made to "Truman State Academic Competition Organization" and are acceptable up to the day of the tournament.
  • If preferred, check or cash can be mailed in advance to 505 South Davis Apartment 2, Kirksville, MO 63501, but I will require email notification, to [email protected], in advance in order to record prior payment
  • If you require an invoice I will be sure to email you one in PDF, but I need to know no later than April 4, 2015.
If you have any other questions feel free to contact me at [email protected] and I will respond to you ASAP. I am also posting a link to a google doc https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing that I will update with registered teams. Looking forward to seeing you all in a few months!

Sincerely,
Houston Roberts,
President of Truman State ACO
Houston Roberts,
President of Truman State ACO