2016 Norman NAQT Invitational (Norman, OK 3/26/16)

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
NHS A-Team
Kimahri

2016 Norman NAQT Invitational (Norman, OK 3/26/16)

Post by NHS A-Team »

On behalf of the Norman High and Norman North Academic Teams it gives me great pleasure to announce that we will be hosting an NAQT Invitationl (IS-154) on Saturday, March 26, 2016 at Norman North High School.

We are accepting registrations through NAQT's registration system. So follow this link and then fill in the requested information. The registration is just like you are registering for the HSNCT or SSNCT. When you click the register button it will ask you to log in to your account. If you haven’t ever registered for HSNCT or SSNCT you will need to follow the information to create an account for yourself. You do have to register each team individually, so, for example, if you are bring two teams you will register team A and then go back and register team B.

Once you register on the site it will send me an email with your registration and within about 24 hours (please be gracious), I will send a confirmation email stating that I have seen your registration and will include an invoice.

The last day to register for this tournament will be Friday, March 18, 2016

Attached is a list of the fees and discounts available for you when using the NAQT system to avoid confusion.

The planned schedule of the day is:

8:30-9:00-Team check-in
9:00-Coaches' meeting
9:15-12:30- round robin matches (6 full games)
12:30-1:30-lunch
1:30-3:30-playoffs

If you have any questions whatsoever, please feel free to send me an email at dpowell [at] norman [dot] k12 [dot] ok [dot] us and I will respond as soon as I can. Also, feel free to forward this on to anyone who may not have received this email. Have a great day!
Attachments
Tournament Pricing.pdf
(35.5 KiB) Downloaded 178 times
David Powell
Norman High School