You are cordially invited to participate in the second annual Mason Mashup NAQT Invitational, hosted at Mason High School (6100 Mason Montgomery Rd, Mason, OH 45040) on Saturday, March 11, 2017. The tournament will use NAQT Set IS-165A, with a tentative cap of 24 teams.
Use this link to sign up: https://goo.gl/forms/Y9BUi7asY8YeCLYT2
- $65 for first team
- $55 for each additional team
- Buzzer Discount: -$5 per working buzzer system
- Moderator Discount: -$10 per competent moderator (let us know in advance)
- Travel discount: -$10 for traveling from over 200 miles away.
- First-time Discount: -$10 if your team has not participated in an NAQT event in the years 2014-2017
- Minimum fee per team: $45
8:40 - Opening, Coaches Meeting
9:00 - Matches begin: 6-team Round Robins
12:00 - Lunch break: Local Restaurant options: Subway, Quatman's, etc. within walking distance; many easily accessible by driving.
1:00 - Matches resume in 4-team Round Robins, followed by championships as necessary (Each team guaranteed 8 matches all day)
4:00 - End of Tournament Awards
David Jones from Northmont HS will be serving as Tournament Director.
Please email any questions or concerns to Dennis Sweeney at email@example.com
We hope to see you there!