NAQT Is Searching for Staff for ICT

Old college threads.
jagluski
Wakka

NAQT Is Searching for Staff for ICT

Post by jagluski »

First of all, apologies if I have placed this in the wrong forum. NAQT is looking for people interested in staffing the ICT in Chicago on April 9, 2011. NAQT will pay for your travel and hotel if you are not local to Chicago and your driving expenses if you are local. Lunch will be provided for all staffers. If you are interested, please send me an email at [email protected] and I will address any questions you have and send you the official invitation with all the pertinent details.

Also, if you are local to Chicago and interested in staffing the MS NCT (middle school national championship tournament) on May 6-8, please contact Matt Bruce at [email protected] . We should know within the next couple of weeks the number of staff we need within driving distance.

Thanks,

Joel Gluskin
Joel Gluskin
WUSTL '04
NAQT Vice President for Logistics
Avram
Lulu

Re: NAQT Is Searching for Staff for ICT

Post by Avram »

Can I assume that international staff travel will not be covered by NAQT?
Avram Lyon
Kazan Federal University '11
UCLA '14 (or so)
Grinnell '06
pray for elves
Auron

Post by pray for elves »

Avram wrote:Can I assume that international staff travel will not be covered by NAQT?
If you can fly round trip from Kazan to Chicago for NAQT's limit of $275 or less, you win the Charles Meigs Travel Award and, presumably, the right to staff ICT.
Evan
Georgetown Law Alum, Brandeis Alum, Oak Ridge High Alum
Ex-PACE, Ex-ACF
Avram
Lulu

Post by Avram »

Hilarius Bookbinder wrote:If you can fly round trip from Kazan to Chicago for NAQT's limit of $275 or less, you win the Charles Meigs Travel Award and, presumably, the right to staff ICT.
Remarkably, I can do it for $1000 from Kazan, or under $800 from Moscow (including train to and from Moscow). If I can give up having a hotel room in return for an increased travel stipend, I could almost do it.
Avram Lyon
Kazan Federal University '11
UCLA '14 (or so)
Grinnell '06