NHBB Job - Webmaster Sought

Old college threads.
Great Bustard
Auron

NHBB Job - Webmaster Sought

Post by Great Bustard »

The National History Bee and Bowl is looking for a web designer / webmaster for a substantial upgrade to its site. This will likely involve approximately 100 hours of work between now and September 30. After that, the job becomes much more maintenance oriented, and perhaps about 5-10 hours a week for the remainder of the year.
Due to the need for a quick completion to this, I am willing to pay a very substantial rate of $30-50 an hour based on experience, and ability to work as quickly as possible on the project.
If you are interested, please notify me as soon as you can by sending me a private message or emailing me at: director at historybowl dot com, along with links to any sites you have built in the past. Ability to work with slick graphics a big plus. Knowledge of the world of quiz bowl is definitely helpful, but not a prerequisite. So if you have a non-quizbowling friend, family member, or acquaintance who does web work like this, please pass along the offer to them.
Thanks!
David Madden
Ridgewood (NJ) '99, Princeton '03
Founder and Director: International History Bee and Bowl, National History Bee and Bowl (High School Division), International History Olympiad, United States Geography Olympiad, US History Bee, US Academic Bee and Bowl, National Humanities Bee, National Science Bee, International Academic Bowl.
Adviser and former head coach for Team USA at the International Geography Olympiad