MUT@ Louisiana, 11 April

Old college threads.
Lord Queb
Kimahri

MUT@ Louisiana, 11 April

Post by Lord Queb »

Greetings all! I am pleased to announce that Louisiana will once again be hosting the Texas/Louisiana mirror of the Minnesota Undergraduate Tournament. Jake Sundberg and I will be arranging the logistics of this tournament, with Jake serving as the tournament day director. Some more important information:

Distribution for this tournament is provided on the MUT Global announcement, the link to which is helpfully provided here: http://www.hsquizbowl.org/forums/viewto ... =8&t=16608

Date, Location, Time, etc.: This mirror will occur on Saturday, 11 April 2015 on the campus of the University of Louisiana-Lafayette. The building is Moody Hall. We will open registration at 8:30 and begin the first round at 9:00 am.

Lunch will be provided to all teams.

Fees: The base fee for this tournament is $100. Discounts will be provided for: staff (-$20 per competent staffer), equipment (-$5 per working buzzer system, limit two per school), and travel (-$10 per 200 miles traveled one way). The minimum fee is $75 per team.

Registration: Teams must inform myself and Jake of their intentions to attend at least one week prior to the tournament. Payment is due on the day of the tournament. Cash payment is preferable, however if it is necessary for your institution to pay with a check please inform Jake and I of this ASAP. You may register intention to compete please email Jake and I at [email protected] and [email protected].

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us!
Last edited by Lord Queb on Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tyler Quebedeaux
President, UL-Lafayette Club For Academic Competition Pres. (2013-)
UL-Lafayette Class of 2015
Lord Queb
Kimahri

Re: MUT@ Louisiana, 25 April

Post by Lord Queb »

Field as currently stands:

Louisiana (1)
LA Tech (1-2)
Louisiana State (1)
Tyler Quebedeaux
President, UL-Lafayette Club For Academic Competition Pres. (2013-)
UL-Lafayette Class of 2015
The Ununtiable Twine
Auron

Re: MUT@ Louisiana, 11 April

Post by The Ununtiable Twine »

LA Tech wins the first leg of an advantaged final to win the tournament. Congratulations to them. Thanks to everyone who came out! Final stats can be found below.

http://www.hsquizbowl.org/db/tournament ... %2B_final/
Jake Sundberg
Louisiana, Alabama
retired