Thu Jul 30, 2015 11:30 pm
Andrew Hart wrote:
- All ACF eligibility rules apply, except when they contradict the rules below.
- This is a tournament for introducing collegiate novices to quizbowl. Consequently, no high school teams or players are eligible.
- Anyone (who does not break Rules 1 or 2) who has never played quizbowl before is automatically eligible. Other academic competition does not count as quizbowl for this rule.
- Players meeting one or more of the following criteria must apply to the head editor for special permission to play:
- If you have already completed your second year of college (calculated from time in college, not credits). Time in a post-secondary high school program does not count.
- If you have ever finished in the top 20 in scoring at PACE NSC or top 35 in scoring at NAQT HSNCT, or played on a team that finished in the top 16 at NSC or t-21 at HSNCT.
- If you ever lead a team in scoring that made it beyond the first round of the HSNCT playoffs, or lead a team in scoring that made the top playoff bracket of NSC [the last two years, this has been the top 24 teams].
- If you have ever scored at least 30 points per game at any college tournament.
- If you have ever won any college tournament.
- Anyone who does not fall into any of the four categories listed in Rule 4 is automatically eligible to play.
- Even if one of the rule 4 categories applies to you, you may still be able to play! Email Cody Voight at email@example.com to apply for special dispensation. To apply: 1) state which of the rule 4 points would render you otherwise ineligible; 2) list when and how you achieved any of the accomplishments that led to your being otherwise ineligible; and 3) state succinctly why you want to play.
Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:22 am
Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm
Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:05 pm
The Last 21 Stanley Cup Winners wrote:Nate, I emailed you and Nick an intention to mirror; your address bounced.
Mon Aug 03, 2015 2:22 pm
Mon Aug 03, 2015 4:02 pm
Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:55 am
Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:49 am
Sun Jan 17, 2016 2:59 pm
swaymun.shahee wrote:Will this set be posted?
Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:50 pm