Chicago Open 2006

Old college threads.

When should we get down in Chicago this year?

First weekend in July
10%
Last weekend in July
55%
Whatever dog, just make sure that Paul Litvak is there to dispense some ass whippings
35%

Total votes: 20

salamanca
Lulu

Chicago Open 2006

Post by salamanca »

I just wanted to announce that Chicago Open will be happening this year with Subash's blessing (and possibly a bit of his help) and that Chris Romero and I will serve as editors.

The new distribution will be 19/19 geography and 1/1 demography, with maybe some trash thrown in.

There will be future posts with more information, but I was just wondering if people preferred having it at the beginning or end of July. Let me know.

At this point I was leaning towards us writing the whole playoffs ourselves and having packet submission, but I may change my mind.

Later,

Ezequiel Berdichevsky

feel free to contact me at [email protected] if you have any other questions or want to help edit/write questions for this fine event
ValenciaQBowl
Auron

Post by ValenciaQBowl »

I like the idea of packet submission with Zeke and Chris writing playoffs. We haven't done packet submission up there in a couple years, and the roster of players comprise most of the self-appointed nabobs of question-writing excellence. So that should lead to some tasty, clue-laden goodness. And I'll submit my Eikon Basilike toss-up and watch it excised for the hundredth time!