MLK 2006 Final Field

Old college threads.
your mom
Lulu

MLK 2006 Final Field

Post by your mom »

Since we now have 22 teams for MLK, and that is a very convenient number, I am going to close registration and we are going to work with a 22 team field. If anyone else is truly dying to come to the tournament and just hasn't been in touch with me yet, get in touch immediately and we'll see what we can work out. If we do go forth with 22 teams, they will be as follows:

Chicago-5 teams
Pitt- 4 teams
Northwestern-3 teams
Rochester- 2 teams
MSU- 2 teams
Team Canada
Jews w/o Money
Leo/Lafer
CMU
BGSU
UIUC

As of now the plan is to have two brackets of 11 for prelims, so everyone will play 10 prelim games and have one bye when their packet is being played. For playoffs, we will be splitting into brackets of some sort, perhaps 4-4-4-4-6...And we'll play some playoff rounds with a final packet on hand if needed. We will make the official decision about those specifics soon. Right now, I'm just trying to give everyone an idea of what to expect. Look forward to seeing everyone in January, and once again, contact me at [email protected] with any questions or concerns. There should also be information forthcoming from one of us regarding directions and tournament start time and location and all other pertinent information.

Later,
Rappaport