Old college threads.
- Posts: 248
- Joined: Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:03 am
- Location: Springfield, IL / Kirksville, MO
The site notes that this will be played on NAQT questions, but doesn't get any more specific than that. What kind of set are we looking at here?
Truman State University '09
- Posts: 2160
- Joined: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:22 pm
- Location: Des Moines, IA
Lawrence will send at least one team.
- Posts: 1413
- Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2007 7:28 pm
- Location: Zone of Avoidance
Yeah, it's always been played the same set that's used for the NAQT state tournaments.
Gautam - ACF
Currently tending to the 'quizbowl hobo' persuasion.