Prelim. Announcement: Sun 'n Fun X (6/27/09) or (7/11/09)

Old college threads.
SnookerUSF
Rikku

Prelim. Announcement: Sun 'n Fun X (6/27/09) or (7/11/09)

Post by SnookerUSF »

Hello,

I would like to reserve these dates for Sun 'n Fun X, I would prefer the latter date as this will be house written, but if Chicago Open is the 18th or 25th, then it would behoove me to make it the 27th of June. This is a bit later than usual for Sun 'n Fun; however, the Missouri Open has reserved the first weekend in June.

Ideally, I would have liked it to have been the first weekend of July, but July 4th is a Saturday and reserving tournament rooms would be impossible.

I am very interested and motivated to have this mirrored. I can't promise perfection, and likely you will find some of my answer selections "quirky, but in the expected way" to paraphrase Matt Weiner, but I hope to make improvements over the last two years.

If anybody has any suggestions or preferences regarding the date, please let me know here or by e-mail at aragab at mail dot usf dot edu.

Thanks for reading,
Ahmad
Ahmad Ragab, itinerant moderator at the New School for Social Research

ACF Nationals 2011:"Too real for the streets"
-Auroni Gupta

"Can 40,000 redacted topic Tossups be wrong?"

"With my gnomes I'm highlighting the danger of political opportunism and right-wing ideology. I get the feeling that this gnome has reopened an old wound."
-Ottomar Hoerl