New York NASAT 2019

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
nsheidlower1
Lulu

New York NASAT 2019

Post by nsheidlower1 »

Hello. I am looking to gauge interest for Team New York at this year's NASAT in Lexington, Kentucky in late June. New York has had a strong showing over the past few years, and last year our A team took 9th overall. I have spoken to Daniel Ma of Hunter and he was enthusiastic about helping to organize the team for this year as Captain of the A team, so I hope that we can arrange at least one team, if not two, for this competition. I believe that many elite New York teams will be attending Livingston and/or Prison Bowl this year, so we can have an informational meeting/tryouts at either tournament. If anyone who is interested can't make either tournament, please reply to this thread, message me or Daniel Ma, or email me at [email protected] or [email protected]. Thank you.
Noah Sheidlower

President of West Egg QB
Founder of the New York Quiz Bowl Alliance
Writer for NASAT, PACE, NHBB
Great Neck South High School '19
Columbia University '23
Subotai the Valiant, Final Dog of War
Wakka

Re: New York NASAT 2019

Post by Subotai the Valiant, Final Dog of War »

If you wish to contact me, just email Hunter quiz bowl at [email protected]
Daniel, Hunter College High School '19, Yale '23
nsheidlower1
Lulu

Re: New York NASAT 2019

Post by nsheidlower1 »

Here is an interest form that you should fill out if interested in attending NASAT. We will have a short meeting/some form of tryouts at Livingston during a lunch break, but if you cannot attend, then I/Daniel will contact anybody interested in attending NASAT but cannot make Livingston.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIp ... A/viewform
Noah Sheidlower

President of West Egg QB
Founder of the New York Quiz Bowl Alliance
Writer for NASAT, PACE, NHBB
Great Neck South High School '19
Columbia University '23