A New Quizbowl Podcast

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Stinkweed Imp
Lulu

A New Quizbowl Podcast

Post by Stinkweed Imp »

Inspired both by the recent "Quizbowl in Social Media" thread and the end of Up Late with Eric Xu, I'm planning on starting a new podcast to replace it. The first episode(s) will be previews of the upcoming year, hopefully to be released in early September. I am looking for people with knowledge of their local circuits to contribute, ideally one each from NorCal, SoCal, Illinois, Texas, Tennessee, Virginia/DC Metro, New York, Pennsylvania, New England, and any other circuits I have forgotten. If you are interested in contributing (or have a clever idea for a name), please email me at jamesmalouf1 AT gmail DOT com.
Vivian Malouf
La Jolla '17
UC Berkeley
Stinkweed Imp
Lulu

Re: A New Quizbowl Podcast

Post by Stinkweed Imp »

I now have guests from SoCal, NorCal, NY, New England, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Canada and Illinois. The spots for Texas and Tennessee are still open.

EDIT: All spots are now full. The first episode should be released by the end of the month.
Vivian Malouf
La Jolla '17
UC Berkeley
Stinkweed Imp
Lulu

Post by Stinkweed Imp »

Episode One is Here! Featuring preseason previews from the western United States. The second half, covering the East Coast, has been recorded and will be posted within a few days. Thanks to Anthony DiCarlo, Charlie Mann, Andy Huff and Ali Saeed for appearing on this episode.

http://yourlisten.com/qbpodcast/quizbow ... 1-the-west
Vivian Malouf
La Jolla '17
UC Berkeley
Stinkweed Imp
Lulu

Post by Stinkweed Imp »

Part two is now finished. The next episode should be out in October, recapping the first few tournaments of the year. Thanks to Keith Mattix, Ted Gan, Ryan Bilger, Will Overman, and Colin Cantwell for appearing on this episode.

http://yourlisten.com/qbpodcast/quizbow ... 2-the-east
Vivian Malouf
La Jolla '17
UC Berkeley