My Coach is Using Triple Q and I'm going to scream

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
tksaleija
Wakka

My Coach is Using Triple Q and I'm going to scream

Post by tksaleija »

That's basically it. I gave him some Prison Bowl and LIST packets to use for tryouts TODAY and he just tucked them away somewhere. He said the ones he has are "good for making a team." No idea what to do, so I'll just screm.
Aleija Rodriguez
University of Michigan 202x
MCMC/MCCC 2019
the return of AHAN
Auron

Re: My Coach is Using Triple Q and I'm going to scream

Post by the return of AHAN »

Does your league utilize Triple Q? If so, I'd love to know what league this is.
Jeff Price
Barrington High School Coach (2021 & 2023 HSNCT Champions, 2023 PACE Champions, 2023 Illinois Masonic Bowl Class 3A State Champions)
Barrington Station Middle School Coach (2013 MSNCT Champions, 2013 & 2017 Illinois Class AA State Champions)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tksaleija
Wakka

Post by tksaleija »

the return of AHAN wrote:Does your league utilize Triple Q? If so, I'd love to know what league this is.
Our county league uses a housewrite that isn't released publicly, so I'm actually not sure. I'll make a point of asking the relevant people, but based on the fact that my coach got the (old) Triple Q packet from the guy who runs our county tournament, I'm now mildly concerned.
Aleija Rodriguez
MCMC/MCCC 2019
tksaleija
Wakka

Post by tksaleija »

tksaleija wrote:
the return of AHAN wrote:Does your league utilize Triple Q? If so, I'd love to know what league this is.
Our county league uses a housewrite that isn't released publicly, so I'm actually not sure. I'll make a point of asking the relevant people, but based on the fact that my coach got the (old) Triple Q packet from the guy who runs our county tournament, I'm now mildly concerned.
I'm actually working pretty hard to steer away from bad quizbowl, which our school had fallen victim to because of general apathy of previous members and the hands-off approach of the coach.
Aleija Rodriguez
MCMC/MCCC 2019