ACF Nationals survey

Old college threads.
grapesmoker
Sin

ACF Nationals survey

Post by grapesmoker »

If you came to Nationals, you just received an email asking you to fill out a survey. If you didn't come to Nationals but could potentially have (i.e. you played Regionals but either didn't qualify or turned down your bid), we'd appreciate it if you also filled it out. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes and it will help us gauge where we should have Nationals next year.

The survey is here
Jerry Vinokurov
ex-LJHS, ex-Berkeley, ex-Brown, sorta-ex-CMU
presently: John Jay College Economics
code ape, loud voice, general nuissance
Charbroil
Auron

Re: ACF Nationals survey

Post by Charbroil »

grapesmoker wrote:If you came to Nationals, you just received an email asking you to fill out a survey. If you didn't come to Nationals but could potentially have (i.e. you played Regionals but either didn't qualify or turned down your bid), we'd appreciate it if you also filled it out. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes and it will help us gauge where we should have Nationals next year.

The survey is here
Is this survey limited to one response per team, or can multiple members of the same team fill it out?
Charles Hang
Francis Howell Central '09
St. Charles Community College '14
Washington University in St. Louis '19, 2x (President, 2017-19)

Owner, Olympia Academic Competition Questions, LLC
Question Writer, National Academic Quiz Tournaments, LLC and National History Bee and Bowl
grapesmoker
Sin

Post by grapesmoker »

Charbroil wrote:
grapesmoker wrote:If you came to Nationals, you just received an email asking you to fill out a survey. If you didn't come to Nationals but could potentially have (i.e. you played Regionals but either didn't qualify or turned down your bid), we'd appreciate it if you also filled it out. It shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes and it will help us gauge where we should have Nationals next year.

The survey is here
Is this survey limited to one response per team, or can multiple members of the same team fill it out?
One response per team please.
Jerry Vinokurov
grapesmoker
Sin

Post by grapesmoker »

Ok, at this point, everyone who attended either Nationals or Regionals should have received an email with the survey link. We'll be taking responses for another week (that is, until Friday, May 5th), at which point I won't close the survey but I'll probably stop checking it every day, and ACF will start to discuss its implications. If you've already filled it out, thank you. If not, please do so at your earliest convenience.
Jerry Vinokurov