Bay Area summer practices

Old college threads.
vengefulsweatermensch
Wakka

Bay Area summer practices

Post by vengefulsweatermensch »

Hey there,

As the oldest, wisest, and second-most-trustworthy* remaining member of Stanford Quiz Bowl Club, I suppose it's my duty to host and announce the existence of our weekly summer practices. They'll be held on Sundays in my apartment on campus. Anyone in or outside of Stanford Quiz Bowl is welcome to attend. If these practices interest you, please email me/FB message me/post in this thread so I can schedule a time that works for everyone.

Best wishes,
Nathan

*Jennie Yang is the most trustworthy
Nathan Weiser
LASA '14, Stanford '18, Stanford Law '24
vengefulsweatermensch
Wakka

Re: Bay Area summer practices

Post by vengefulsweatermensch »

vengefulsweatermensch wrote:Hey there,

As the oldest, wisest, and second-most-trustworthy* remaining member of Stanford Quiz Bowl Club, I suppose it's my duty to host and announce the existence of our weekly summer practices. They'll be held on Sundays in my apartment on campus. Anyone in or outside of Stanford Quiz Bowl is welcome to attend. If these practices interest you, please email me/FB message me/post in this thread so I can schedule a time that works for everyone.

Best wishes,
Nathan

*Jennie Yang is the most trustworthy
Practices will be held on Thursdays, 7-30-9:30 PM, in my apartment (address: 730 Escondido Rd, Stanford). If you're going to come, please let me know in advance (I want to figure out how many chairs I'll need steal from my building's printer cluster).
Nathan Weiser
LASA '14, Stanford '18, Stanford Law '24