2018 ACF Nationals packet submissions

Old college threads.
theMoMA
Forums Staff: Administrator

2018 ACF Nationals packet submissions

Post by theMoMA »

In response to general ACF feedback regarding frustration with submitted packets not being used, and because the editors are producing only 10 packets based on submissions for this year's Nationals, we're going to try to coordinate with teams on their packets so that we get somewhere around 15 quality submissions (allowing us to combine packets as necessary).

If your team is considering attending ACF Nationals, please have one member fill out this form, which has a few questions about packet submission. If your school is likely to send multiple teams, but is unsure of their composition at this point, feel free to fill it out tentatively (and to make multiple responses for multiple teams, if necessary). I will use the answers to coordinate with teams in the next month or so.
Andrew Hart
Minnesota alum
theMoMA

Re: 2018 ACF Nationals packet submissions

Post by theMoMA »

I've gotten several responses so far, but I still haven't heard from lots of teams I assume will be attending Nationals. We've got nine teams interested in submitting packets, and I'd like to get at least three or four more. Most of the teams are expecting to submit for the first deadline, so if you'd rather wait til the second one, that's actually great.

Teams are welcome to submit packets without coordinating with me--we won't close down the submissions or anything--but I'd definitely appreciate knowing what to expect in advance.

I'm going to send out an email in early November to the groups expecting to submit on both deadlines, just to make sure everyone is pretty solid in their commitment to write a packet. If you're planning to write, I'd appreciate if you'd fill out the form before the end of October!
Andrew Hart
Minnesota alum
theMoMA

Re: 2018 ACF Nationals packet submissions

Post by theMoMA »

Hi all,

Last chance to fill out the form before I send the coordinating emails later this week.
Andrew Hart
Minnesota alum