Mons Mathstrosity at HSNCT (CANCELLED)

Old college threads.
Wartortullian
Rikku

Mons Mathstrosity at HSNCT (CANCELLED)

Post by Wartortullian »

Hi all,

Mons Mathstrosity II: Even Primes Redux will take place at HSNCT on Saturday night. More info about the set is here. We expect to have 8 packets, so we're setting the field cap at 7 teams for now. If you would like to play, add your name to this spreadsheet

This is a doubles tournament. The cost will be $15 per person ($10 for HSNCT players), with a discount of $10 for submitting a half-packet. The cost will be waived for those who submit a full packet.

Since we're not doing an MSNCT mirror, the packet submission deadline has been extended to May 1. If you would like to request a half-packet distribution, please email me at [email protected] .
Last edited by Wartortullian on Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Matt
CPiGuy
Auron

Re: Mons Mathstrosity at HSNCT

Post by CPiGuy »

More people should submit to this so there can be more packets!

In any event, I'm looking for a teammate. Shoot me a PM or email if you want to team up.
Conor Thompson (he/it)
Bangor High School '16
University of Michigan '20
Iowa State University '25
Tournament Format Database
VSCOelasticity
Rikku

Post by VSCOelasticity »

Alex Shaw and I are excited to be playing this! We'll be writing a packet as well. Hopefully, we get a full packet done, but I promise at least a half packet.
Eleanor
they/she
Wartortullian
Rikku

Post by Wartortullian »

I regret to announce that this tournament has been canceled (see the last post on the main announcement).
Matt