ACF Fall 2018 editor application

Old college threads.
vengefulsweatermensch
Wakka

ACF Fall 2018 editor application

Post by vengefulsweatermensch »

Once again, ACF has decided to solicit applications for subject editorship of ACF Fall. We're looking to assemble a team of enthusiastic, reliable editors to help us build upon the success of last year's well-regarded ACF Fall set. If you're interested in helping us out, apply!

To do so, please fill out this short form. You'll need to submit a question sample, as well as the name of a reference who can attest to your writing and editing ability.

If you have any questions, please email me at [email protected] or post in this thread. The application form will be closed at midnight on July the 22nd.
Last edited by vengefulsweatermensch on Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nathan Weiser
LASA '14, Stanford '18, Stanford Law '24
vengefulsweatermensch
Wakka

Re: ACF Fall 2018 editor application

Hello all,

This year's application will close at midnight, 12:00 AM, July the 22nd (aka the Monday after this coming Monday). If you are interested in applying but unable to make this deadline for some reason, email me at [email protected] and we'll see if we can work something out.
Nathan Weiser
vengefulsweatermensch
Wakka

Re: ACF Fall 2018 editor application

Congratulations are in order to this year's ACF Fall editors: Ashwin Ramaswami, Neil Vinjamuri, Nitin Rao, Olivia Lamberti, Rahul Keyal and Young Lee. I'm excited to begin working with them, and I can't wait for the community to see what this team of talented individuals is capable of accomplishing.

I'd also like to thank those who applied to edit ACF Fall but did not receive spots on the editing team. This year's crop of candidates was quite competitive - evidently, quizbowl's supply of young, capable, ambitious writers is strong and ever-growing. You are all encouraged to continue showing interest in ACF and its various writing projects.
Nathan Weiser