University of Chicago Summer Practices

Old college threads.
heterodyne
Rikku

University of Chicago Summer Practices

Post by heterodyne »

As per usual, the University of Chicago will be hosting summer practices, beginning this week. These practices will be from 7-10 in the Regenstein library, on days to be determined following of a Doodle poll I will be distributing shortly (watch this space). Practice is open to anyone in the area who wants to play some quizbowl.

As the Reg closes early this week, we will be having practice today at Marianna's apartment. If you would like to attend, PM her here/on FB or email her at [email protected] for the address.
Alston [Montgomery] Boyd
Bloomington High School '15
UChicago '19
UChicago Divinity '21
they
halle
Forums Staff: Moderator

Re: University of Chicago Summer Practices

Post by halle »

There will likely be practice tonight, though due to the Reg's hours it once again will not be held there. Instead, it will be at my house. Please send me a Facebook message, email, or forums PM if you'd like to attend and I'll let you know the address. Practice will run approximately 7:00-10:00, although if there's demand for it to be shifted later it might run until about 11:30. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. This practice, like all Chicago summer practices, will be open, so there's no need to be affiliated with the university to come.
Halle Friedman
Chicago 2020
NYU 2023
heterodyne
Rikku

Post by heterodyne »

Practice will be held today from 7-10 in room 503 in the Reg. If you need to be let in, please message me.
Alston [Montgomery] Boyd
UChicago '19
UChicago Divinity '21
they
heterodyne
Rikku

Post by heterodyne »

Practice will be in the same room and timeslot, and will be there and then on Mondays and Thursdays for subsequent weeks unless otherwise noted.
Alston [Montgomery] Boyd
UChicago '19
UChicago Divinity '21
they