Eyes X Online Playtest - 11/24/18

Old college threads.
Mike Bentley
Sin

Eyes X Online Playtest - 11/24/18

Post by Mike Bentley »

There will be an online playtest of Eyes That Do Not See X on Saturday, November 24th at 3 PM EST.

To sign up, shoot me an e-mail at [email protected]. There will be a limit of 10 players. It will be played as a shootout. There is no cost to play.

The tournament will probably be played over Skype for Business. I'll send a link with info on how that will work. Screen sharing isn't perfect so you'll want to do yourself a favor and got into a place with a good internet connection, preferably a wired one.

In-person mirrors haven't been announced but take those into account before signing up.

Field Update (11/22/18):
Ronald Chu
Chip Horton
Last edited by Mike Bentley on Thu Nov 22, 2018 1:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mike Bentley
Treasurer, Partnership for Academic Competition Excellence
Adviser, Quizbowl Team at University of Washington
University of Maryland, Class of 2008
UlyssesInvictus
Yuna

Re: Eyes X Online Playtest

Post by UlyssesInvictus »

In the original thread, you mentioned potentially hosting a playtest mirror in December, but it looks like the only poll dates are in late November. Just to clarify, is this the only playtest mirror you plan on hosting?

Thanks for running/making this! I'm really excited to play again. (I can't believe it's already on #X...)
Raynor Kuang
quizdb.org
Harvard 2017, TJHSST 2013
I wrote GRAPHIC and FILM
Mike Bentley
Sin

Re: Eyes X Online Playtest

Post by Mike Bentley »

UlyssesInvictus wrote: Tue Nov 20, 2018 9:40 pm In the original thread, you mentioned potentially hosting a playtest mirror in December, but it looks like the only poll dates are in late November. Just to clarify, is this the only playtest mirror you plan on hosting?

Thanks for running/making this! I'm really excited to play again. (I can't believe it's already on #X...)
This is the only playtest I'm planning on doing. I may do another online mirror later in the spring for people who aren't able to attend in-person sites.

I've announced the date for this Saturday, November 24th at 3 PM EST.
Mike Bentley
Mike Bentley
Sin

Re: Eyes X Online Playtest - 11/24/18

Post by Mike Bentley »

Apologies, I'm going to have to postpone this. It will most likely be on a weekday more into December. More details TBA.
Mike Bentley