NAQT SCT @ Rutgers (2/9/19)

This forum is for tournament announcements, updates, and results (official or otherwise).
The Billiards Fool
Wakka

NAQT SCT @ Rutgers (2/9/19)

Post by The Billiards Fool » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:04 pm

Hello! I am happy to announce that Rutgers University (New Brunswick) will be hosting the Northeast site of the Sectional Championship Tournament on February 9, 2019.

The tournament will take place at Scott Hall. The address for the building is 43 College Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901. A searchable map of the campus can be found at this link. Parking is available in a deck on Wall Street, though it is cheapest parking option is to purchase a parking pass. An instructional video is located here.

If you need any help with travel to Rutgers, parking, or housing email me!

Entry Fees and Discounts:
Base Registration Fee: $135.00 per team
New Program (SCT) Discount: $20.00 per team. A program is considered new if no team from its school competed in an SCT, CC SCT, ICT, or CCCT in either of the two previous full competition years.
Buzzer System Discount: $10.00 each
Team-Provided Staff Discount: $40.00 each. Must be approved by the tournament director (NAQT rules request that readers be able to complete a 22 question round in 21 minutes)
Multiple-Team Discount: $25.00 per team after the first

The deadline for registration closes one week before the tournament (2/2/19).

Payment can be made in cash or via a check addressed to “Rutgers University Academic Team.” We expect payment the day of. If that is not possible please let us know as soon as you become aware of an issue. Any team that needs an invoice in advance should email me as soon as they would like one.

To register please fill out the form here. Just fill it out once per school.

Eligibility:
This tournament will be held in two divisions, which will use different question sets. To determine which division your team is eligible to play in, see NAQT's Division II policy.

Food:
There are plenty of lunch options in the vicinity of Scott Hall. We will provide a more detailed guide to the RU area in the logistics emails.

Current Field:
The current field is here.
We hope to see you there!
Emmett Laurie
East Brunswick '16
Rutgers University '20

The Billiards Fool
Wakka

Re: NAQT SCT @ Rutgers (2/9/19)

Post by The Billiards Fool » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:06 am

Field updates (for ease of visibility I'll keep an updated field here):

Division I