As of this moment, Loyola will not be cancelling any activities on Saturday. I am told that nothing will be cancelled unless a water main breaks or the power goes out. The weather reports show that snow should be stopping around midnight tonight. Things will be cleaned up around here well before our tournament starts, but teams should still make every effort to leave early. The building will be open as early as 7am, so do not worry about not having anywhere to go if you do end up having no traffic. Please let me know ASAP via email or cell phone if your school/team decides to drop out or will be late due to weather concerns.
Brackets as they stand now:
Barrington A, Belvidere North A, Carbondale A, Culver A, DCC A, IMSA A, IMSA B, Loyola A, New Trier, Latin, Wheaton Warrenville South A, Zerg Rush
Barrington B, Belvidere North B, Brother Rice A, Brother Rice B, Carbondale B, Chicago Christian, Culver B, Culver C, Fenton, Fenwick A, Fenwick B, Fenwick C, IMSA C, Loyola Diamond, Loyola Pearl, Loyola Platinum, Maine South A, Maine South B, St. Viator A, St. Viator B, Wauconda A, Wauconda B, Wheaton Warrenville South B, Whitney Young