2015 NASAT: June 13-14 @ Ohio State

Dormant threads from the high school sections are preserved here.
Mewto55555
Tidus

2015 NASAT: June 13-14 @ Ohio State

Post by Mewto55555 »

This is the same announcement as the one posted on HSAPQ's website.

High School Academic Pyramid Questions announces that it will be holding the sixth HSAPQ National All-Star Academic Tournament on June 13-14, 2015 at The Ohio State University in Columbus, Ohio. The tournament will convene at 8:00 AM on Saturday, June 13 and run until about 6 PM, then conclude from 8:30 AM to about 3:00 PM on Sunday. We will announce details as soon as possible regarding the specific buildings on the OSU campus that will be used, though we expect to once again use the Dreese lecture hall and the Central Classroom Building as well as the Blackwell hotel.

As the past five NASATs have been widely praised for their logistic smoothness and high-quality questions, and OSU proved to be an excellent site in 2012, 2013, and 2014, our goal this year is to continue that tradition and break the 20-participant mark.

This tournament will once again be open to all-star teams representing all states, the District of Columbia, all US territories, and all Canadian provinces and equivalents (as well as state or province-equivalent divisions of any other countries). Each state or equivalent may enter up to one team, with up to six players on its roster, up to four of whom may be playing at any one time. Any player who was enrolled in the 12th grade or below in a school physically located in that state during the 2014-2015 academic year is eligible to play on his or her state's team. Generally speaking, home school students are also eligible; any questions about eligibility will be answered by HSAPQ as needed. This tournament is intended for states seeking an all-star event. We encourage single-school teams looking for national championships to investigate two such championships run by groups that are unaffiliated with HSAPQ: the National Scholastics Championship run by the Partnership for Academic Competition Excellence and the High School National Championship Tournament run by National Academic Quiz Tournaments.

We will continue to keep cost under control; in line with that, the tournament will not be held at a resort, but rather on a college campus, much like many other high school quizbowl events held throughout the year. Furthermore, we will use a normal format comparable to regular-season events: games will consist of twenty tossups, with a thirty-point bonus being played after each correct tossup answer. Teams will play head-to-head, two at a time. "Performance-based," multimedia, calculation, and pop culture questions will not be used. Teams will play twelve to sixteen games, in line with other national championship events, over the two days of the tournament. Because this event will be played by highly skilled all-star teams, the question difficulty will be higher than that used at existing national championships such as the NSC and HSNCT. The style and subject distribution of the questions will be quite similar to existing HSAPQ sets. The entry fee is $560 per team with a $20 discount for bringing up to one buzzer system per team and a further $20 discount if we receive your payment by May 15, 2015 at HSAPQ's mailing address. You may pay on-site but you will not receive the early payment discount if you do so.

Teams travelling by air are advised that Port Columbus International Airport (CMH) is the major airport serving the metro area.

HSAPQ is happy to announce that the official hotel for the 2015 National All-Star Academic Tournament is the Blackwell Inn and Conference Center. The Blackwell is a four-star hotel located directly on the Ohio State campus within easy walking distance of our game rooms. We will host the regular schedule in the OSU buildings, with official lodging and the finals/trophy presentation taking place in a ballroom at the Blackwell.

The discount reservation code for the hotel is forthcoming shortly.

All teams must submit an application to HSAPQ for entry into the tournament. In the vast majority of these cases, applications will be accepted outright. However, if more than one contingent from a state seeks to enter this tournament, HSAPQ will evaluate applications from each potential team and determine who may represent their state at the National All-Star Academic Tournament. The only criterion that will be used in this decision is our assessment, based on a review of the players' achievements in the 2014-15 competition year, of which team is likely to perform the best at the tournament. Therefore, GPA, test scores, and non-academic extracurricular activities should not be included on any application; other academic extracurricular activities (e.g. Science Bowl) should only be included if there were limited opportunities for teams in the state to compete at quizbowl. HSAPQ plans to continue consulting with a regional network of advisors who will consult with HSAPQ on these decisions.

HSAPQ will once again use a rolling application procedure: teams who submit applications to HSAPQ on or before March 7 will be notified of HSAPQ's decision no later than March 14. We may also approve an application submitted from this point onwards as soon as "immediately" if we find it unlikely that a stronger team from the state could be assembled. Teams who submit applications to HSAPQ between March 14 and June 1, inclusive, will be notified no later than one week after the application is received. In other words, March 7 is not a hard deadline, and you may still enter the tournament afterwards, though you are encouraged to start forming and fundraising as soon as possible so that a logistical problem does not cause an interested team to miss the tournament. Once a team from a state or state-equivalent has been approved by HSAPQ, HSAPQ will no longer accept alternate applications from that state, but will accept roster changes made by the official team contact (in most cases, the individual that submitted the application). Team applications and recruitment will be handled by Ryan Rosenberg ([email protected]).

The tournament will be directed by Daniel Hothem. If you have any questions, please email Daniel at [email protected]

We look forward to a diverse field and another excellent event in Columbus this year!
Max
formerly of Ladue, Chicago
Adventure Temple Trail
Auron

Re: 2015 NASAT: June 13-14 @ Ohio State

Post by Adventure Temple Trail »

I have made a potentially pertinent announcement in the ACF Regionals 2015 thread, which might be applicable to states which are planning on using tryouts to determine their roster and don't have (m)any teams playing Regionals at the collegiate sites this weekend.
Matt Jackson
University of Chicago '24
Yale '14, Georgetown Day School '10
member emeritus, ACF
Mewto55555
Tidus

Post by Mewto55555 »

Distribution:

Regulation distribution (20/20):

Literature: 4/4
History: 4/4
Science: 4/4
Arts: 3/3
RMP: 3/2 or 2/3
Current Events: 1/0 or 0/1
Geography: 1/1
Social Science 1/1

Subdistributions

Literature:
American: 33%
British other than Shakespeare: 32%
Shakespeare: 1%
European: 24%
World: 10%

History:
American (pre-1865): 11%
American (1865-1945): 11%
American (1945-present): 11%
European to 1400: 17%
European 1400-1914: 17%
European 1914-present: 17%
World: 16%

Science:
Biology: 25%
Physics: 25%
Math: 12.5%
Chemistry: 12.5%
Earth Science: 9%
Astronomy: 8%
Computer Science: 4%
Science History: 4%

Arts:
Painting: 33%
Music: 33%
Film: 7%
Opera: 6%
Architecture: 6%
Jazz: 4%
Ballet/Dance: 4%
Sculpture: 3%
Photography: 2%
Misc Arts: 2%

RMP:
Greek/Roman Myth: 20%
Other Myth: 20%
Bible/Christianity: 10%
Other Religion: 10%
Philosophy: 40%

Geography:
US: 20%
Europe: 10%
World: 70%

Social Science:
Psychology: 30%
Economics: 30%
Anthropology: 10%
Sociology: 10%
Social Criticism: 10%
Linguistics & Languages: 10%

Current Events:
US: 50%
Foreign: 50%

Tiebreakers will be drawn from all categories in the above proportions. The main differences from regular HSAPQ sets are increased amounts of social science, philosophy, and world literature. While overall the set will look very similar to ACF Regionals or any other ordinary college tournament, we will still be placing strict limits on the amount of organic chemistry in the chemistry distribution.
Max
The King's Flight to the Scots
Auron

Post by The King's Flight to the Scots »

In light of recent events, I want to confirm that NASAT will be happening. We hope to see as many states attend as possible this year, since we are confident in our ability to provide a high-quality event.
Matt Bollinger
UVA '14, UVA '15
Mewto55555
Tidus

Post by Mewto55555 »

Ryan Rosenberg ([email protected]) is now handling team applications. The original post has been edited to reflect this.
Max
ryanrosenberg
Auron

Post by ryanrosenberg »

Bids received and accepted (6/9):

California
Georgia
Illinois
Kentucky
Maryland
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Virginia

Expressed interest:
Florida
New York
Last edited by ryanrosenberg on Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:35 am, edited 15 times in total.
Ryan Rosenberg
North Carolina '16
ACF
ryanrosenberg
Auron

Post by ryanrosenberg »

States that have selected their NASAT teams should email me at the address listed in my profile to officially submit a bid; registrations are not official until I receive a bid with a roster and approve it.

Additional logistical information about the 2015 NASAT will be made available in the coming week.
Ryan Rosenberg
North Carolina '16
ACF
Antrobus63
Wakka

Post by Antrobus63 »

The updated list of teams is great, but can you provide some solid logistical information so we can solidify our travel plans?
Thanks.
Peter Schmidt
Columbia '84, Yale '88
Coach, Moravian Academy History Bowl 2020-23
Lehigh Valley Academy 2016-18
Pennsylvania NASAT '15, ‘18, ‘22, '23
Owner and Teacher, Prepare Test Preparation
Vainamoinen
Lulu

Post by Vainamoinen »

Granny Soberer wrote:Additional logistical information about the 2015 NASAT will be made available in the coming week.
Antrobus63 wrote:The updated list of teams is great, but can you provide some solid logistical information so we can solidify our travel plans?
Thanks.
In addition to other logistical info, is the hotel discount reservation code available? We'd really like to go ahead and make our reservations.
Will Overman
MW '16
Caltech '20
Mewto55555
Tidus

Post by Mewto55555 »

Vainamoinen wrote: In addition to other logistical info, is the hotel discount reservation code available? We'd really like to go ahead and make our reservations.
Sadly, we have been unable to get block discounts. Teams should go ahead and book at an area hotel; the Blackwell will be the most convenient location-wise, but there are plenty of other options (see here).

Sorry for finalizing this so late in the game.
Max
Great Bustard
Auron

Post by Great Bustard »

Granny Soberer wrote:Bids received and accepted (6/9):

California
Georgia
Illinois
Kentucky
Maryland
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Virginia

Expressed interest:
Florida
New York
Is New Jersey going to this? Jon Pinyan didn't think so - I'm trying to figure out if so, so that someone can possibly take the National Quizbowl Awards. For that matter, is it possible for HSAPQ/NASAT to list who's on each team? If not publicly, can I at least be emailed that, since again, there's no use sending a plaque to NASAT for someone who's not going to be there?
David Madden
Ridgewood (NJ) '99, Princeton '03
Founder and Director: International History Bee and Bowl, National History Bee and Bowl (High School Division), International History Olympiad, United States Geography Olympiad, US History Bee, US Academic Bee and Bowl, National Humanities Bee, National Science Bee, International Academic Bowl.
Adviser and former head coach for Team USA at the International Geography Olympiad
ryanrosenberg
Auron

Post by ryanrosenberg »

New Jersey is attending; I'll post a list of submitted rosters tonight when I get off work.
Ryan Rosenberg
North Carolina '16
ACF
Al Hirt
Wakka

Post by Al Hirt »

Great Bustard wrote:
Granny Soberer wrote:Bids received and accepted (6/9):

California
Georgia
Illinois
Kentucky
Maryland
Michigan
Missouri
New Jersey
Ohio
Pennsylvania
South Carolina
Tennessee
Virginia

Expressed interest:
Florida
New York
Is New Jersey going to this? Jon Pinyan didn't think so - I'm trying to figure out if so, so that someone can possibly take the National Quizbowl Awards. For that matter, is it possible for HSAPQ/NASAT to list who's on each team? If not publicly, can I at least be emailed that, since again, there's no use sending a plaque to NASAT for someone who's not going to be there?
Ryan approached myself and a few other NJ kids about it. I won't be there, but I believe the bulk of the High Tech A team which finished T-8 at HSNCT and top 8 at NSC will be attending. I wouldn't be surprised if Rohan, Adithya, and company were able to pull off a good amount of wins.
Shravan Balaji
Academic Team Captain
East Brunswick High School '15
University of Pennsylvania '19
NHBB Mid-Atlantic Regional Coordinator
ryanrosenberg
Auron

Post by ryanrosenberg »

Rosters:

Ohio
Sam Blizzard (Senior, Northmont)
Kara Combs (Sophomore, Northmont)
Jack Martin (Senior, Sidney)
Rohin Devanathan (Junior, Solon)
John Xiang (Junior, Solon)
Laurel Spangler (Junior, Tippecanoe)

Missouri
Jared Lockwood (Senior, Hallsville)
Evan Heronemus (Senior, Savannah)
Parth Parikh (Junior, Hannibal)
Alex Harmata (Junior, Hickman)

Georgia
Nick Pinto (Senior, Flowery Branch)
Josh Salajan (Senior, Flowery Branch)
David Popovici (Junior, Flowery Branch)
Shubhom Bhattacharya (Junior, Alpharetta)
Bhanodai Pippala (Senior, Alpharetta)

Kentucky
Olivia Kiser (Senior, Glasgow)
Nivedita Khandkar (Senior, DuPont Manual)
Alice Liu (Senior, DuPont Manual)
Thirushan Wignakumar (Sophomore, Dunbar)

Illinois
Adam Fine (Senior, UChicago Lab)
Evan Pandya (Senior, Rockford Auburn)
Andrew Salij (Senior, IMSA)
Cole Timmerwilke (Junior, Rockford Auburn)

California
Kevin Wang (Senior, Arcadia)
Justin Nghiem (Senior, Arcadia)
Bruce Lou (Senior, Saratoga)
Kion You (Junior, Rancho Bernardo)

New Jersey
Rohan Kodialam (Senior, High Tech)
Adithya Kannan (Senior, High Tech)
Julian Gau (Senior, High Tech)

Virginia
Eric Xu (Senior, Western Albemarle)
Will Overman (Junior, Maggie Walker)
Ryan Golant (Junior, Thomas Jefferson)
Reese Fulgenzi (Senior, Loudon County)

Tennessee
Kai Smith (Senior, Farragut)
Austin Cunningham (Senior, Ezell-Harding)
Aric Cunningham (Senior, Ezell-Harding)

Michigan
Jack Watts (Senior, Detroit Catholic Central)
Austin Foos (Senior, Detroit Catholic Central)
Connor Reynolds (Junior, Detroit Catholic Central)
Connor Nailos (Senior, Detroit Catholic Central)

Pennsylvania
Ryan Bilger (Senior, Emmaus)
Jake Deerin (Junior, Manheim Township)
Alex Schmidt (Freshman, Lehigh Valley)
Ahan Patel (Sophomore, Manheim Township)
Eric Wolf (Junior, Stroudsburg)
Nicholas Wu (Senior, Downingtown East)

South Carolina
Danielle Michaud (Junior, Dorman)
Shub Mehta (Sophomore, Dorman)
Lex Cooper (Sophomore, Dorman)
Alex Wood (Junior, Dorman)
Palmer Smith (Senior, Spartanburg)
Last edited by ryanrosenberg on Thu Jun 11, 2015 5:50 am, edited 5 times in total.
Ryan Rosenberg
North Carolina '16
ACF
Ndg
Rikku

Post by Ndg »

Is Pennsylvania no longer planning to go?
Andrew Nadig

Mannhiem Mannheim Manheim Township, 2005-11
Carnegie Mellon University, 2011-15
Gen. Winfield Scott Hancock
Wakka

Post by Gen. Winfield Scott Hancock »

Ndg wrote:Is Pennsylvania no longer planning to go?
No, we still plan to attend. I was wondering why our roster wasn't listed.

For those curious, PA's roster will be:

Ryan Bilger (Senior, Emmaus)
Nick Wu (Senior, Downingtown East)
Jake Deerin (Junior, Manheim Township)
Eric Wolf (Junior, Stroudsburg)
Ahan Patel (Sophomore, Manheim Township)
Alex Schmidt (Freshman, Lehigh Valley Academy)
Ryan Bilger
Emmaus '15, Gettysburg '19, West Virginia '21
National Park Service

"I never saved anything for the swim back." - Vincent Freeman, Gattaca
ryanrosenberg
Auron

Post by ryanrosenberg »

Oops, that's my fault, don't know how I missed that. I've updated the list to include Pennsylvania and a change in Team Kentucky's roster.
Ryan Rosenberg
North Carolina '16
ACF
The Stately Rhododendron
Rikku

Post by The Stately Rhododendron »

Granny Soberer wrote:
Oops, that's my fault, don't know how I missed that. I've updated the list to include Pennsylvania and a change in Team Kentucky's roster.
Looks like you also missed Maryland
IKD
Yale 18
Oakland Mills 14
"I am the NAQT beast I worship."
Lawrence Simon
Lulu

Post by Lawrence Simon »

Unfortunately due to a number of problems, Maryland will no longer be attending this year's NASAT. I'm sure it will be enjoyable for everyone who attends though!
Lawrence Simon
Quince Orchard Class of '15
University of Virginia Class of '19
ScoBo
Rikku

Post by ScoBo »

The last three years, thanks to the free Wi-Fi in the Ohio State game rooms, I have kept unofficial score for Team Missouri's games in a Google Spreadsheet. Before last year's NASAT, I added a bunch of fancy formulas that display the current tossup number and score in the top row, track possible point swings due to outstanding protests, and determines approximately how many points a team needs to clinch a victory. The 2014 version of the scoresheets got a lot of praise in the IRC, so I finally got around to removing hard-coded references to Missouri to make it available for others to use for other tournaments with the same ACF scoring rules (-5 point negs, no powers, non-rebounding bonuses, sudden death overtime).

You can access and save a copy of the template here: http://www.scobo.net/acf-google-scoresheet

I came up with another idea for what could be a cool use of this scoresheet. I know Team Illinois has also kept online scoresheets for at least as long as I have. Given that I already had the spreadsheet set up to display the current state of the game at the top of the scoresheet, I realized it would be possible to put multiple scoresheets in a single Google Spreadsheet, and then add another tab as an unofficial live scoreboard of all games in progress. Teams that want to provide online scoresheets for their games could coordinate with me to share a series of spreadsheets to collect their data, so that this scoreboard tab (along with the scoresheets themselves) could be made available to the public.

I used some scoresheets from Missouri's games at NASAT last year to populate an example of what this might look like: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1869905388

Instead of each game being a round for one team in this example (which is another possible use of this concept), there would be a separate file for each round, and the scoreboard would show the score in each room for that round. If only a couple of teams are keeping score using this, we could put multiple rounds in a single file. I'm not sure how many games a single file could support before reaching some technical limit or slowing down formula updates significantly.

If other teams are interested in filling in scoresheets for this shared scoreboard concept, let me know; otherwise, I'll just use the scoreboard version to maintain a single file for Missouri's games.
Jeffrey Hill • Missouri Quizbowl Alliance president • UMR/Missouri S&T 2009 • Liberty (MO) 2005
Post your tournaments, SQBS reports, and question sets to the Quizbowl Resource Center Database!
schen
Lulu

Post by schen »

Is there any way to follow this live?
Sunny Chen
Hinsdale Central HS '16
Cal '20

Member of Ankush Club
ScoBo
Rikku

Post by ScoBo »

I'm maintaining live Google scoresheets for Team Missouri here. I assume Illinois is doing the same, but I don't know the link.

It looks like stats are being updated here.
Jeffrey Hill • Missouri Quizbowl Alliance president • UMR/Missouri S&T 2009 • Liberty (MO) 2005
Post your tournaments, SQBS reports, and question sets to the Quizbowl Resource Center Database!
Irreligion in Bangladesh
Auron

Post by Irreligion in Bangladesh »

Brad Fischer
Head Editor, IHSA State Series
IHSSBCA Chair

Winnebago HS ('06)
Northern Illinois University ('10)
Assistant Coach, IMSA (2010-12)
Coach, Keith Country Day School (2012-16)
jonpin
Auron

Post by jonpin »

With 12 teams, is this a RR + 6/6 or a RR + 4/4/4 or something else?
Jon Pinyan
Coach, Bergen County Academies (NJ); former player for BCA (2000-03) and WUSTL (2003-07)
HSQB forum mod, PACE member
Stat director for: NSC '13-'15, '17; ACF '14, '17, '19; NHBB '13-'15; NASAT '11

"A [...] wizard who controls the weather" - Jerry Vinokurov
Auks Ran Ova
Forums Staff: Chief Administrator

Post by Auks Ran Ova »

jonpin wrote:With 12 teams, is this a RR + 6/6 or a RR + 4/4/4 or something else?
RR + 3/3/3/3 is the current plan, though that is subject to change.
Rob Carson
University of Minnesota '11, MCTC '??, BHSU forever
Member, ACF
Member emeritus, PACE
Writer and Editor, NAQT
Whiter Hydra
Auron

Post by Whiter Hydra »

A live (read: based on stats uploads) grid of who has played whom and who has yet to play can be found at http://hdwhite.org/qb/standings/nasat.php.
Harry White
TJHSST '09, Virginia Tech '13

Owner of Tournament Database Search and Quizbowl Schedule Generator
Will run stats for food
Eddie
Rikku

Post by Eddie »

Is there a copy of the schedule anywhere? Not the format schedule, but things like what time Round 1 started, what time lunch is, etc.
Eddie
he/him/his/hine
UCSD, UCLA
Auks Ran Ova

Post by Auks Ran Ova »

Auks Ran Ova wrote:
jonpin wrote:With 12 teams, is this a RR + 6/6 or a RR + 4/4/4 or something else?
RR + 3/3/3/3 is the current plan, though that is subject to change.
Switching to RR + 4/4/4, I believe.
Rob Carson
Member, ACF
Member emeritus, PACE
Writer and Editor, NAQT
Smuttynose Island
Forums Staff: Moderator

Post by Smuttynose Island »

We will be switching to a 6/6 round robin for the playoffs.
Daniel Hothem
TJHSST '11 | UVA '15 | Oregon '??
"You are the stuff of legends" - Chris Manners
https://sites.google.com/site/academicc ... ubuva/home
Al Hirt
Wakka

Post by Al Hirt »

It's fair to say we should take a moment to appreciate what High Tech-I mean, New Jersey, is doing right now. Three players from the same team (granted, the three best players from the best team in the state) are putting together the performance of their lives right now and finished top bracket. They weren't even sure if they were going to NASAT until about two weeks ago or so. As someone who has faced Rohan, Adithya, and Julian more times than they would have liked, this is a serious testament to how knowledgeable this team is at a tournament like NASAT.
Shravan Balaji
Academic Team Captain
East Brunswick High School '15
University of Pennsylvania '19
NHBB Mid-Atlantic Regional Coordinator
Smuttynose Island

After the first day 12 team round robin, we will now break up into pools of 6. Each pool will play a round robin, with wins from today carrying over. The two brackets are as follows:

Top Bracket
Virginia
California
Illinois
Michigan
Tennessee
New Jersey

Bottom Bracket
Ohio
Kentucky
Pennsylvania
Georgia
Missouri
South Carolina

Prelims stats can be found here
Daniel Hothem
Smuttynose Island

After the 6/6 round robin there was a three way tie between California, Illinois and Virginia for first place. Teams were seeded by PPG (California, Illinois, Virginia). California beat Illinois in the first play-in game. Currently, Virginia is playing Illinois for the final spot in the final.

Additionally, New Jersey and Michigan played off for 4th. Michigan won.

Overall stats (minus finals and TB) can be found here
Daniel Hothem
Smuttynose Island

California defeated Virginia in the final. They are your 2015 HSAPQ NASAT Champions. Illinois took 3rd.
Daniel Hothem
Rufous-capped Thornbill
Tidus

Post by Rufous-capped Thornbill »

Congratulations to Team California, a very deserving team who proved their worth in one of the muddiest fields I can remember.

I was very impressed with the quality of play and number of impressive buzzes I saw from teams at both ends of the field. NASAT was my favorite playing experience in high school and I maintain that it is the most unique playing experience a high schooler can have. Hats off to HSAPQ for producing another quality, exceptionally interesting question set, despite consisting only of "weebs, rock lovers and poets," as one player put it yesterday.
Jarret Greene
South Range '10 / Ohio State '13 / Vermont '17
Auks Ran Ova

Post by Auks Ran Ova »

Having now returned from my endless journey across the Boring States, I've set up a private discussion forum for this year's NASAT set (which is not clear, as there are still future mirrors planned). Please join the 2015 NASAT Discussion usergroup from your User Control Panel if you'd like access to the forum.
Rob Carson
Member, ACF
Member emeritus, PACE
Writer and Editor, NAQT
Smuttynose Island

Final stats can be found here

Once again, thank you to all the staff and teams who came out. I hope that everyone enjoyed the experience.
Daniel Hothem
Cody
2008-09 Male Athlete of the Year

Post by Cody »

Due to further mirrors of NASAT (including the vague possibility of an online mirror, should someone wish), no one will be approved for NASAT discussion who did not play, staff, or have access to the set. Apologies if this inconveniences anyone.

If you apply during the day, aren't approved in a few hours, and believe you should be approved, please contact me via PM.
Cody Voight, VCU ’14.
Bosa of York
Rikku

Post by Bosa of York »

Are further mirrors of this set planned? Will it be posted soon?
Eric Wolfsberg
Bethlehem Central High School 2016
University of Delaware 2020
Stanford 2025 or whatever