UChicago Summer 2017 Practices

Old college threads.
heterodyne
Rikku

UChicago Summer 2017 Practices

Post by heterodyne »

Starting next week*, UChicago will be hosting weekly quizbowl practices open to the public.

All quizbowlers in the area are welcome to attend. If you are not a UChicago student, please PM me, message me on fb, or email me at alstonb[at]uchicago.edu if you are coming so that someone can let you in. I'm more likely to respond to an email or Facebook message than anything else.

The plan is to have weekly practices for the rest of the summer. If you are interested in attending these practices, please fill out this when2meet so that we have a better idea of when to schedule them: https://www.when2meet.com/?6219748-3pLXM

*I will be out of town for the first two weeks of the summer. Practices will occur assuming a replacement can be found. If not, they will commence following my return to the States.
Alston [Montgomery] Boyd
Bloomington High School '15
UChicago '19
UChicago Divinity '21
they
gimmedatguudsuccrose
Wakka

Re: UChicago Summer 2017 Practices

Post by gimmedatguudsuccrose »

Today, we will be having practice in Crerar 320b from 7-10pm. If anyone has trouble getting in or finding the building, send me a PM via the forums or Facebook.
χ Smith
FHS '15
Chicago '19
marianna
Rikku

Post by marianna »

Oo-kamakiri wrote:Today, we will be having practice in Crerar 320b from 7-10pm. If anyone has trouble getting in or finding the building, send me a PM via the forums or Facebook.
EDIT: Actually, we're headed to Alston's apartment. Message him.
Marianna Zhang (she/her)
Hunter '14 | Chicago '18 | Stanford '24
PACE
heterodyne
Rikku

Post by heterodyne »

Practice will be happening in room 404 at the Ref from 7-10.
Alston [Montgomery] Boyd
UChicago '19
UChicago Divinity '21
they
heterodyne
Rikku

Post by heterodyne »

Practice will be occurring from 7-10 on Monday in Room 503 of the Regenstein Library. If you're not a student, just message me on Facebook where I'm most likely to see it and you can be let in.
Alston [Montgomery] Boyd
UChicago '19
UChicago Divinity '21
they
gimmedatguudsuccrose
Wakka

Post by gimmedatguudsuccrose »

heterodyne wrote:Practice will be occurring from 7-10 on Monday 7/10 in Room 503 of the Regenstein Library. If you're not a student, just message me on Facebook where I'm most likely to see it and you can be let in.
χ Smith
FHS '15
Chicago '19
khannate
Lulu

Post by khannate »

Oo-kamakiri wrote:
heterodyne wrote:Practice will be occurring from 7-10 on Monday 7/17 in Room 503 of the Regenstein Library. If you're not a student, just message me on Facebook where I'm most likely to see it and you can be let in.
Samir Khan
UChicago '19
halle
Forums Staff: Moderator

Post by halle »

khannate wrote:
Oo-kamakiri wrote:
heterodyne wrote:Practice will be occurring from 7-10 on Monday 8/14 in Room 503 of the Regenstein Library. If you're not a student, just message me on Facebook where I'm most likely to see it and you can be let in.
Since Alston won't be at practice, it's probably best if you message me (Halle Friedman) directly, although getting in touch with him is also fine. Facebook is the best way to contact me.
Halle Friedman
Chicago 2020
NYU 2023