NASAT Online Mirror (CANCELLED)

Old college threads.
CPiGuy
Auron

NASAT Online Mirror (CANCELLED)

Post by CPiGuy »

Hello,

This is an announcement for an online mirror of NASAT to be held on Saturday, September 23rd, modulo interest and staffers. More information about the set can be found here.

The tournament will cost $15 per person to play, regardless of the size of one's team. Some NASAT mirrors have had teams smaller than four players -- this is perfectly fine, and you are welcome to sign up as a shorthanded team.

You may sign up here with a team, as a free agent, or to staff (which would be greatly appreciated, especially if you have heard the set already, as many have.) When you sign up, please leave a comment with your hsqb username or email, so that I can contact you if need be.

Also, you will notice that I said "online" mirror. That is because I will be looking into using Discord, rather than Skype, to run the tournament -- in my opinion the user experience is better, and it only requires a web app to use rather than a dedicated program. I am definitely open to suggestions about this one way or another.
Last edited by CPiGuy on Wed Sep 13, 2017 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conor Thompson (he/it)
Bangor High School '16
University of Michigan '20
Iowa State University '25
Tournament Format Database
CPiGuy
Auron

Re: NASAT Online Mirror

Post by CPiGuy »

There are currently two people signed up for this. If that number does not increase to eight by September 13th, I will cancel this tournament.
Conor Thompson (he/it)
Bangor High School '16
CPiGuy
Auron

Re: NASAT Online Mirror (CANCELLED)

Post by CPiGuy »

CPiGuy wrote:There are currently two people signed up for this. If that number does not increase to eight by September 13th, I will cancel this tournament.
There are three people signed up. As such, this tournament is cancelled.
Conor Thompson (he/it)
Bangor High School '16