2017 EFT at Louisville (10/14)

Old college threads.
sephirothrr
Quizbowl Detective Extraordinaire

2017 EFT at Louisville (10/14)

Post by sephirothrr »

The University of Louisville Quiz Bowl Team is pleased to announce that we will be hosting the 2017 Early Fall tournament on Saturday, October 14th. This tournament will be taking place in the Bingham Humanities building, the same location as any previous tournaments at the University of Louisville that you may have attended. For now the field is tentatively capped at 10 teams, until we can get more staffers.

To register, please fill out this form. If you have any questions, feel free to pm me here, or send me an email at [email protected].

Registration fees: of note is that the staffer discount is higher than normal, so please, bring some staff!
Base fee: $120 per team
Working buzzer discount: -$5 per buzzer set
Staffer discount: -$20
Travel discount: -$10 per 200 miles one-way (according to Google Maps).
Minimum fee: $80 per team

Field: 8 - 10 Teams | 7 Buzzers | ? Staffers (will be updated as teams register)
House | 2-3 | 2 | ?
WKU | 1 | 2 | 0
Purdue | 1 | 2 | 1
UK | 3 | 1 | 0
Centre | 0-1 | 1 | 0
Transylvania | 1 | 0 | 0
Ramapriya
Kentucky Quizbowl Alliance
University of Louisville
duPont Manual High School
Birdofredum Sawin wrote: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:52 pmIf you don't want to be regarded as a "raving lunatic," it might be advisable to rave less, or at least to do so in a less loony manner.
sephirothrr
Quizbowl Detective Extraordinaire

Re: 2017 EFT at Louisville (10/14)

Post by sephirothrr »

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay, I misplaced the floppy disk with the stats and so had to recreate them from memory.

Kentucky A went 10-0 to clear the field and win the tournament. Detailed stats can be found by joining the discussion group for this tournament, and standard stats can be found here. Hope you all enjoyed the tournament!
Ramapriya
Kentucky Quizbowl Alliance
University of Louisville
duPont Manual High School
Birdofredum Sawin wrote: Fri Apr 04, 2014 1:52 pmIf you don't want to be regarded as a "raving lunatic," it might be advisable to rave less, or at least to do so in a less loony manner.