Can the rules about pseudonym posts be changed?

Old college threads.
Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN)
Chairman of Anti-Music Mafia Committee

Can the rules about pseudonym posts be changed?

Post by Sen. Estes Kefauver (D-TN) »

Hey, is it possible to make it an official board policy for admins to delete those apparently endless "hey what high school team was playing under a pseudonym at this tournament?" posts in all the cases where teams are playing under a pseudonym to protect themselves? I'm a paranoid person based on my interactions with government-run quizbowl so I'm going to avoid naming locations but we all know which EFT-related post inspired this, and that's a perfect example - literally nothing good can come of having openly drawn attention to this team, and my opinion is that that post should be deleted and the poster's question answered via private message. Can there be a better way to flag and delete posts that draw undue attention to teams who could be unfairly punished if their pseudonyms were outed?
Charlie Dees, North Kansas City HS '08
"I won't say more because I know some of you parse everything I say." - Jeremy Gibbs

"At one TJ tournament the neg prize was the Hampshire College ultimate frisbee team (nude) calender featuring one Evan Silberman. In retrospect that could have been a disaster." - Harry White