2017 Ohio Trash Set available for mirrors

This is the only forum where you should post and discuss offers to have your tournament set hosted at other locations.

2017 Ohio Trash Set available for mirrors

Postby BobGHHS » Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:46 pm

I thought I had posted this earlier but it isn't showing up, so maybe I only previewed it or something... whatever. Here it is again.

The 2017 Ohio trash set has already been played at 4 Ohio sites and this past weekend in Illinois. A Virginia site has also expressed interest.

The general distribution is:
4/4 each of movies, music, tv and sports (1 pre-2000, 1-last 2 years and 2 post-2000) with the other 4 being a mix of 2 listed as "other" and then 1 internet question and 1 question about advertising/consumer products/etc. There are 11 packets in the set plus some extra questions for tiebreakers and replacements. The set was written by myself, Drew Scheeler, Paul Nelson, Ryan and Cari Milowicki and a couple other fantastic writers.

If you're looking for a trash set to mirror (especially as a fundraiser for HSNCT / PACE / whatever), shoot me an email at bk31883 <at> gmail and we can discuss it - I don't frequent this board so no guarantees that I will see anything posted here. Email is your best bet.
Bob Kilner
Kent State '06 - Boise State '10
Former Coach, Garfield Hts (OH) (2001-2008)
Coach, Eastlake North HS (OH) (2015-)

"I'd sooner fail than not be among the greatest." - John Keats
BobGHHS
Rikku

Return to Mirror requests