SUN 2020 is Available for Mirrors in Fall 2020

Old college threads.
Ciorwrong
Tidus

SUN 2020 is Available for Mirrors in Fall 2020

Post by Ciorwrong »

Hello quizbowl,

I am making a new forum post to announce that my collegiate novice set SUN is available for online mirrors in Fall 2020. This set is ideal for new and less experienced players. See the set announcement here for more details. The set will be mostly unchanged from what it was in the Fall but I imagine I will edit current events and find some minor errors here and there.

Ideally, these Fall mirrors are for regions that did not have a mirror of the set from February to May. The definition of a "region" is nebulous but try to use reasonable restrictions (e.g. all teams are roughly in the same time zone. or within XYZ miles or whatever.) Eligibility restrictions are identical to the earlier mirrors. If there is interest in another high school mirror, please contact me if you wish to TD such an event. I will not be TDing or involved in any high school mirrors at this point in time.

As before, all payment MUST be paid directly to me on Venmo. If you can not meet this requirement, I ask you do not voulenteer to host. Especially nowadays, prompt payment is very important and I cannot be waiting for school reimbursement offices and checks in the mail for months on end.

Please email me at harrisbunker AT gmail DOT com if you are interested. Mirrors can run from August 15, 2020 to December 1, 2020. After that, I will post the set on the archive.
Harris Bunker
Grosse Pointe North High School '15
Michigan State University '19
UC San Diego Economics 2019 -

at least semi-retired
Ciorwrong
Tidus

Re: SUN 2020 is Available for Mirrors in Fall 2020

Post by Ciorwrong »

This post is reserved for online mirrors dates.

University of Florida: September 12
Harris Bunker
Grosse Pointe North High School '15
Michigan State University '19
UC San Diego Economics 2019 -

at least semi-retired