CANCELLED: THING ONLINE MIRROR (10/01)

Old college threads.
Is it the myth?
Lulu

CANCELLED: THING ONLINE MIRROR (10/01)

Post by Is it the myth? »

We are pleased to announce an online mirror for THING, a ScotBowl style tournament, on Saturday the 1st of October 2022 via Zoom. For full details about the set, please refer here. We would like to emphasise that this is not in the standard QuizBowl format.
The tournament will be held on Zoom, with the start time to be confirmed at a later date (depending on the timezones of interested teams).

Registration
To register, please fill out the following Google form. The tournament will initially be capped at 12 teams. Would free agents please fill out the following Google form.

Payment
The cost of this tournament will be $90 dollars per team, with paypal the preferred method of payment. If this doesn't work, please let us know in the form.

Logistics
An email with further logistic details and a link for the Zoom will be released closer to the tournament date. A form for moderators will also be released closer to the date.
Last edited by Is it the myth? on Wed Sep 28, 2022 12:40 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Andrew Rout
University of Warwick
VSCOelasticity
Rikku

Re: THING ONLINE MIRROR (10/01)

Post by VSCOelasticity »

The text of the post says September, not October.

It might help increase registrations if there were an informal google sheet for interested teams/free agents (like myself) to put their name down.
Eleanor
they/she
Is it the myth?
Lulu

Re: THING ONLINE MIRROR (10/01)

Post by Is it the myth? »

VSCOelasticity wrote: Fri Sep 02, 2022 2:58 pm The text of the post says September, not October.

It might help increase registrations if there were an informal google sheet for interested teams/free agents (like myself) to put their name down.
The previous form did have an option for this, but thanks for the suggestion, I have added another form to the opening post.
Andrew Rout
University of Warwick