Editor breakdowns

Old college threads.
theMoMA
Forums Staff: Administrator

Editor breakdowns

Post by theMoMA »

To facilitate discussion, here's the editing/writing breakdown:

Lit: all Auroni
History: I edited everything; Auroni wrote a non-negligible amount of the world history.
Science: Gaurav did bio, chem, and a good portion of the other science. Cody did physics and some of the other science.
RMP: I edited R and P; Auroni edited M. I wrote all of P and a bit of R; Auroni wrote most of R.
Arts: Gaurav painting, Auroni music, me other.
SS/Geo/CE: mostly me. Auroni wrote a few questions at the end, I think. Gaurav wrote the questions on Gould and Piltdown Man.
Other/trash: mostly me. Auroni wrote a few questions as well.
Andrew Hart
Minnesota alum
Cody
2008-09 Male Athlete of the Year

Re: Editor breakdowns

Post by Cody »

For clarity, here is the other science breakdown (first 21/21 of Editor's packets at least according to spreadsheet)--

Gaurav: echolocation; bifurcations; zeolites; aging; Dirichlet distribution; oxford, pitch drop, e coli; Higgs, SpaceX, ENCODE; leaf area index, Beer-Lambert, basal; mamba, kraits, rattle
Cody: Lempel-Ziv; metamorphism; cyclones; Dedekind, real #s, ideal; jamming, glass, phase diagram; calcium, Wilson-Bappu, chromosphere; topographic map, bathymetric chart, hypsographic curve

I did all other science in [first 21/21 of] submitted packets except for distance & unit tangent vector, osculating plane, torsion
Cody Voight, VCU ’14.