Ocoee High Hallowtide House Tournament - Sat. 11/10/18, Orlando, Fl.

Post high school tournament announcements and results here, along with logistical information. Interest checks, opinions, and other in-depth discussion of tournaments should go in the forum below.
Ianissimo
Lulu

Ocoee High Hallowtide House Tournament - Sat. 11/10/18, Orlando, Fl.

Post by Ianissimo » Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:07 pm

Hi, all! I am inordinately enthused to announce the Ocoee High Hallowtide House Tournament on Saturday, November 10. This will be an eas, lower-level tournament geared towards newer players, featuring 9 rounds of 4-5 line tossups and bonuses, standard academic distribution. If interested, read the stuff below and then please complete the Google form linked at the bottom of this post. Thank you all, truly. Thank you.

Place and Time
It will be held, of all places, at Ocoee High School, just west of Orlando, Fl. OHS can be found at the address below:
1925 Ocoee Crown Point Pkwy,
Ocoee, FL 34761

We are asking teams to arrive by 9:30 for sign-in

Fee
Flat fee of $20/team. You can't beat that!

Please let us know if you plan to attend by completing the form below:
https://goo.gl/forms/VUh8KG24eWC5s6dg1

For more info, also feel free to email me at ian.mckenzie@ocps.net

On an unrelated note, apparently HSQB is not fond of certain pluralizations of the word "bonus"?
I am Ian
VC, UCF, OHS

Ianissimo
Lulu

Re: Ocoee High Hallowtide House Tournament - Sat. 11/10/18, Orlando, Fl.

Post by Ianissimo » Tue Nov 20, 2018 1:13 pm

A belated update on results and stats. Mondo thanks to all who came to participate or staff. There's probably an easier way to share stats, but it's still Greek to me, so I've uploaded the SQBS files to a Google Drive folder; find it at the link below and either open the .html files with your explorer or view the Google docs. The End.

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/fold ... Fknr_SCCaU
I am Ian
VC, UCF, OHS